Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Fern

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose

Status: She spends most of her time with her family and friends in the cold North yet can be found travelling to lower parts of the continent
Mage Profile: [
X]

KEY INFORMATION:
Full Name: She has taken the last name Norheim in lack of her own despite not having an official ceremony
Full Titles: Apprentice, Recruit
Age: Although Fern is obviously growing older her features have not changed much at all in the ongoing years and she still appears to be in her early to mid twenties.
Gender: Female, evidently so by her feminine style and gentle features.
Race: Caparii, Caparus.

Social Status: Fern is not particularly wealthy herself but she is rich in the company she keeps.
Height: 5'3 so she is often seen lifting up on the tips of her hooves to reach certain things.

Weight: 49kg, though this fluctuates often with her eating and exercise habits.

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build:
Shapely on her lower half with thick muscular thighs and strong arms from archery training and consistent lifting work though despite this she has a bit of pudge on her lower belly made more evident now after having a child.
Hair: A very light and long blonde that often goes down her back in untamed curls or thick waves, with small intricate braids mixed into the flowing locks.
Eyes: Gentle grey.
Skin: Caucasian with olive hues.
Identifying Marks: One broken horn from her childhood, her arms, back and chest are also covered in nature like tattoos in varying styles and colours, with floral/vine soft brown patterns beginning to show along the length of her fingers like henna.
Appearance: Fern is short with soft and more rounded features, her style matches her herba knack very well.
Clothing: Normally flowing tops in varying pastel shades but due to her spending so much time in the cold she now opts for a loose white dress and green cloak or her ranger attire.
Weaponry: A small dagger she uses for cutting twine, vines and roots.
Prized Possessions: As she begins to grow older Fern finds herself lacking the need for physical
possessions and appreciates the people in her life more than any treasure.
Hygiene: She chews mint leaves, washes regularly and baths in petals. She also rubs lavender oil upon her wrists and neck.
Voice: Soft and gentle, inquisitive. Over her years with the Humans she has developed a good understanding of Common despite her slight accent.

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths:
Herbalist, keg lifting, cooking, Archery. She's always learning and defining new skills.
Fears: Storms and the dark, she hates being alone. The idea of losing loved ones and fire.
Weaknesses: Her height and short fuse cause her some issue.
Intelligence: Moderate.

Languages: Fae is her first tongue, though she can now read, write and speak efficiently in Common.
Profession: Ranger recruit, herbalist and now apprentice in Formistry.

TRAINING AND SKILLS:
Cooking [8/10] Due to her wide range of herb and spice knowledge, creating wonderfully smelling and tasting dishes comes naturally to Fern, who loves to eat.
Baking [5/10] Despite her knowledge on cooking, baking seems to get the better of Fern at times, as you cannot just chuck things in a pot.
Gardening [6/10] She is constantly learning and adjusting but she is wholeheartedly ready to do such, she loves getting her hands dirty and working with plants.
Knowledge of herbs and spices [8/10] Fern has a wide range of knowledge about herbs and spices and their tastes or helpful properties.
General plant knowledge [7/10] Not as good as her knowledge on herbs and spices, flowers sometimes baffle her.
Medical knowledge [5/10] Despite her salves and basic knowledge of sowing wounds shut, she is a little clueless. She knows enough to get by, or guess.
Sewing [6/10] She loves cross-stitching and creating little pieces she may decorate her room with, and has enough knowledge on not fraying hems.
Archery [9/10] She's considerably good at archery now.
Common (Reading and writing) [7/10] She's improved greatly and can now read and write.

TRIVIA:
Favourite...

Place: In a vast garden
Pastime: Gardening
Food: A good broth
Drink: Red Wine or Juice
Colour: A rosy pink
Animal: Deer

Least Favourite...
Place: On ships
Pastime: Out past dark
Food: Tomatos
Drink: Whiskey so far
Colour: Maybe the colour of ash
Animal: Wasps

RELATIONS
Comments made in Fae, hence her comprehensible language

Enamoured with:
Karsten - "There aren't enough words I can give for you to understand how much I care for him and why."
✾Myrthe - "My sweet child, look at you. You cause me more trouble everyday and I would not have it any other way."

Adores:
Katherine - "My little Queen, I will never forget the first time we met and our talks. Your mother is incredibly lucky to have you."
✾Joseph - "I love this fool and I hope he knows it too, despite how much grief I give him."
Sigmar - "He's growing up into a man, I just hope everyone can guide you into being the best one you can be."
✾Elizabeth - "She's smart and kind once you get to know her. I really care for her, she's an amazing friend."
Jaden - "He has truly grown on me. He can be scary when he needs to be, but he is kind and consolidating to each and every one of us."
✾Cherysh - "Her true colours have began to shine through as she grows more confident with the other recruits. She's someone I can have a real conversation with."
Azalea - "The sweetest little cherub you'll ever meet, even with her devious antics."
✾Jane - "I love her as if she were my own sister. She's mischievous and cheeky with jokes that could make even the gruffest laugh."
Guinevere - "She is overly generous and bright. I wish I could speak to her in my own tongue, I think we could have lengthy and lovely conversations."
✾ Yrdl - "He's funny and oddly wise in some ways. Maybe that's just because we struggle to understand each other though."

Enjoys the company of:
✾Aryn - "I love to play with him, he is full of wit at times and very funny yet he can also be a massive pain in my behind."
Kopii - "Despite him not knowing who I am, I remember every action he has ever done to help my family. I'm very grateful."
✾Lilith - "I love her for all she is doing for Sigmund. She is a part of my family as much as anyone else and I owe her my respect."
Sigmund - "He's very sweet and his accent makes me laugh sometimes, but more than that he is a real friend. Someone I could disclose in with confidence."
✾Kam - "Although I do not know her as well as her spawn, she is wise beyond her years and is one of the few people I feel in awe of. I cannot wait to learn from her."
Liked though wary:
✾Jeor - "Slightly scary but a kind demeanor."
Cymic - "He is tricksy... but he could be gentle, and very funny."
✾Niko - "He's grown on me, but I find it difficult to talk to him as he uses very long Common words sometimes but Elizabeth and Guinevere like him, so I will too."
Raeyna - "She tries and I can see that but... I've heard some questioning things about you recently."
Missed:
✾Vatuei - "What a beautiful makani, I miss them."
Lua - "Very bold and wise."
✾Iskvandar - "He seems very wise, despite his appearance rather friendly and soft too."
Wolfgang - "He doesn't give much away, but he's very sweet and well mannered. Definitely someone you can count on."
Angered by:
Kyri - "He has been nothing but rude to my family, making quips about how my dearest friends raise their child and offhanded comments in poor situations. I won't allow him near my family."
Despised:
✾Broodmother - "A disgusting waste of skin."
Fern.png
the talented Samiwashere

Last edited: