Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster Fight for Altera

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
An open letter is found upon notice boards in every city.
Every town.
Every village.

Sent to every castle.
Every keep.
Every manor.

One appears under the door of the Rangers Hall.
One plastered upon Candlewood's Library door.
One letter is sent to the isolated island of New Riseport.

This letter is everywhere.

She paid a lot of money and a lot of people to make it this way.
You find one on the wall. You find one screwed up beneath your feet. You discover, no matter where you go, an airship has flown over, been here and delivered them as if their life has depended upon it.

Because it very much did.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

Dear Altera,

Years ago, I wrote a book on Corruption. Almost every Sunderday for the last year, I was asked many questions on Corruption. Each and every time I describe it's dire existence that would-- and has-- destroy Altera, it was always in relief that I taught my students that Corruption cannot spread without a higher power to control it. Harateth did, a God. Queen Grief did, a Corrupted Immortal Queen. Yet in the absence of both, tendrils never spread, the seas never boiled and the night sky never blocked. Dormant, uncontrolled, it was not a threat active.

That changed today.

Higher powers do control the Nether now. And they want Alteran souls to empower them further. It has arrived here, in our Realm, between the Landing and Eldpoint, an army amassing to destroy our way of life and spread the Corruption across our Realm. That is but one Rift. Others will open. This threat is real and times will become dire in the near future if we do not act quickly, swiftly and decisively. All Alterans need not act upon a unified front, but you do need to act.

If you can fight: battle.
If you can heal: aid.
If you can smith, make Blooded Silver, for it works effectively against our enemy.

Demons are Altera's sacred enemy. Everything we value, Corruption takes away.
It does not know affection, nor life as we know it. They only know blood, war and brimstone.
Demons and possessed cannot be tolerated, for they threaten the very Realm and will only be content once the complete genocide of all Alterans, every deity and every inch of our land has been destroyed or Corrupted.

Possessed act in free will of their actions, their mortal selves still whole: yet still acting upon this drive for ruination.
Simply removing their possession does not remove their intention. Nothing short of complete removal of their existence in this grave time can be acceptable.
Tolerance of the infernal has helped this invasion and slaughtered countless innocents already.

Fight for Altera, or lose it.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

After this letter was sent out, Lana could no longer be found scultping in the ruins of the Cathedral.

The airship now lingers over the hospital instead, Lana moving into the facility where she is readily available to heal- beginning to make healing salves for soldiers and potentially potions if requested.