Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Final Event Requests

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
(tbd, we'll have some more details out on the theme soon, but if there are any dramatic event ideas you have, go ahead and pitch them)

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I'd like Frost to unexpectedly ascend and move to her own little nexus where I can start my own head-cannon. I'm sure if you asked me for more details I could produce them but I just sort of woke up and am coming to terms with everything. i've opened a ticket over on the discord.

Edit: Is this the right thread?

Last edited:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
oh also, not that it matters now, but she'd leave her vault behind somewhere

Originally this was supposed to be a gift for the playerbase, But I don't mind if it's something that a blurb is written about.

LuxTop

Legend of Altera
I think the greatest ending event would be to have some grand figment - unknown before to all the rest, - of storytelling, - the most powerful of entities at all, - look up at the world of HW it had been crafting/supervising and yawn, - flip page of the book or turn another channel on "TV". This is not exactly an event, - but I think this surreal ending would fit as an ending to any event - before some grand battle could had taken place, - or some tea party -- of gods, demons, - whoever.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I'm certain I'm not the only one with this idea. But for Cael I've always had hopes and dreams of building a spaceship and taking to the stars.

Candlewood reinvented airships as the first ones through the power of science, scholarly pursuit, and magic. I know many parts of lore spread through artefacts, spells, gestalts, what have ya. With the power of autism and being a huge fucking nerd I do believe I could write up a cool concept to make that plan a reality.

If there are other people/groups with the idea of going to space I'd love to collaborate

LuxTop

Legend of Altera
I'm certain I'm not the only one with this idea. But for Cael I've always had hopes and dreams of building a spaceship and taking to the stars.

Candlewood reinvented airships as the first ones through the power of science, scholarly pursuit, and magic. I know many parts of lore spread through artefacts, spells, gestalts, what have ya. With the power of autism and being a huge fucking nerd I do believe I could write up a cool concept to make that plan a reality.

If there are other people/groups with the idea of going to space I'd love to collaborate
I think Klypto wants Edgar to master better gunpowder to finally invent handgonne, - I think Candlewood/Cael can base off spaceship exploration based on that -- some goofy rocket like in that old French film where they shoot the Moon ; )

Adam/Byrne

Adam
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Byrne_Nisovin
Byrne_Nisovin
Legend
I dunno how many of us are left unbanned, but it would be nice to get the realmsguard together one last time to bring proper dragons of war into the world before it ends and us raising them in the farmlands and mountains of Blackrush. I havent been really active as recent but itd be nice to have some closure.

TheChibiKiwi

Loyal Servant of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
TheChibiKiwi
TheChibiKiwi
Villager
The character sydri was in search of some book or something that told the end of the world. Maybe the final event plot line can focus on already existing lore that never got settled?