Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Finale] Resistance | November 20th, 6PM EST

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
1694401276086.png
[ ART CREDIT ]

· · ─────── ·][· ─────── · ·
R E S I S T A N C E
· · ─────── ·][· ─────── · ·

The fort is finally complete, this last bastion to stand against the dead.
But it is not without challenge, not when he of Undeath focuses his gaze.

One last fight, to determine if it should stand, or fall.

DATE || Monday 20th November
TIME || Around 6PM EST

· ─────── ·
|[ OOC ]|

This is the final event for the Bastion event series! You can see the information on the overview, [here].
All are welcome, please be sure to give the mechanics a read beforehand however: [ x ]

Please post below if you are attending so I can get an idea of the numbers. Thanks!​

Last edited:

Astalgon

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Good
Retired Staff
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Astalgon
Astalgon
Good
Pohk returns for the final round (possibly)

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Have put this up for tomorrow - sunday - apologies on super short notice (and the delays in general, im good at that).

7PM EST; a bit later than usual but do not expect this to push more than 2 hours. I'll aim to make this a bigger one than the rest for the finale, I dont mind if you want to wear OOC armour or weapons or so on for this one I imagine the lag gets a bit wild.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Additionally: This can be seen as 'before' the war to allow everyone to attend freely.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Q: Would it be best if I delayed this and made a when2meet instead? I shouldnt have done it abruptly and a few folks cannot attend ahhh

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
We're going to go with Monday 20th November, 6PM EST! Thanks guys, feel free to poke me the night before/morning of just in case.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Today! In about 45 mins!

Remember: You can use whatever armour and weapons you like today.