Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Finished] [Summoning] Silas: Knowledge is Power

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
I'm available all day Wednesday. I can bump up the timing to...6pm EST. My 3pm PST.

/But/ I need to confirm with another about this. For now I can do this time... And I do hope it is enough time for Mich and gang.

Edit: Otherwise...We must wait. I can't do Saturday. Friday is a no. And I don't know my schedule for next week. Thursday I can't do 3pm pst (Your 6pm est) as I have work at 4 and that would be...short to prepare for.

Bah.
Hey, between Naelwyn and I, you should be covered for any which day. If it isn't too much trouble- Could there be a post here with a big fancy "Final Date"? :)

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hey, between Naelwyn and I, you should be covered for any which day. If it isn't too much trouble- Could there be a post here with a big fancy "Final Date"? :)
Just give me a few hours to confirm with two people, and we'll be good for the important figures for the event.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Official Time Confirmed!!

12pm Pst Tomorrow. Er.. Sunday the 29th!!!!

I shall update when I get home. *work*.

I am so sorry for being wishywashy..

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I made like... 4-5 conversations all with the title around summonings. *panic mode intensified*

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Thanks for pushing it back an hour, hopefully we allll can make it!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
*Silently sobs because of how hectic it was to figure this out for just a few people. Wonders how horrible it would be I had a whole group to schedule with.*'

... *Goes to fix times.*

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Starting to look unlikely I can make it. :I

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
It's currently 11:36 pst for me.

It'll be noon in 30 minutes. D:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
*Master of failed summonings.*

Goodbye.
I am gone.

Edit: *Changes profile title >_>*

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
*Master of failed summonings.*

Goodbye.
I am gone.

Edit: *Changes profile title >_>*
Don't worry about it, first time I tried I set fire to Tauredal. Second time Daeron turned into a living bomb. The learning curve is kinda steep-