Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Fire and Earth

Scardrac

Felsummer
Out of all seriousness. With lack of gifs to express my actual feelings and decisions. Due to my personal preferences, I dislike the publication of this thread. I find the fun poking seriously irritating. I will not tolerate it that easily.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Out of all seriousness. With lack of gifs to express my actual feelings and decisions. Due to my personal preferences, I dislike the publication of this thread. I find the fun poking seriously irritating. I will not tolerate it that easily.
Awwwwh. Come on. Have a little fun~

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut?!

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
We all know we love this. I think there should be continuations to this story.

Estes241

The Talking Pizza
Retired Staff
Oh come on Legion...... the Student-Teacher relationship is one of great importance.... we don't know what you fellas are doin' up in that fancy citadel of yours... and the security... that door in particular... makes it look like you have something to hide........