Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Five Nights at Freddy's 4

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Why won't it just die?! ;~;

funny enough though, I've never played any of the FNaF games. Generally just watch youtubers play through the games, mostly because seeing their responses to the scares amuses me more than the actual scares themselves.(Also the game hasn't been seriously scary since the first game, to me at least.) I can say that I'm interested to watch more FNaF I guess, and the game looks mildly interesting.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Why won't it just die?! ;~;
Let's be honest, if you were an indie developer like Scott, and one of your games became a global success like this, wouldn't you milk it for all you can get? I sure as hell would.

funny enough though, I've never played any of the FNaF games. Generally just watch youtubers play through the games, mostly because seeing their responses to the scares amuses me more than the actual scares themselves.(Also the game hasn't been seriously scary since the first game, to me at least.) I can say that I'm interested to watch more FNaF I guess, and the game looks mildly interesting.
The scare factor tends to go away after the first or second playthrough, and is very much tension and jumpscare reliant, but what keeps most people wanting more is the storyline. It's still not clear what happened to those children, or who the purple guy is, or what really happened, but it's being fed to us in drips and drops and people want more. If you take the time to look at all the little clues about what happened and who was involved, it becomes a really interesting story