Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Flower Boy - Bewpy's 2nd RP profile

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
Name: Nettle Larkspur
Nickname/Alias: Nettle
Race: Human
Height: Very short
Weight: Sickly thin
Hair: A dirty auburn that reaches to his feet
Eyes: Bright blue
Skin: Constantly dirty and muddy
Identifying Marks: His grass-stained knees and hands
Appearance: Very tiny and frail, he was malnourished when he was younger due to being very poor. His messy hair is usually wrapped by a wreath of flowers. He often has muddy feet as he does not wear shoes
Strengths: Growing flowers, hiding
Weaknesses and fears: He is scared of fire and being burned. He hates when people pick his precious flowers
Religion and cults: Living alone by himself since he was 7, he grew up not knowing any gods or goddesses. He believes that plants have a spirit and he talks to them
Profession: A florist

Story: Nettle is a young child with an interest for flowers. He grew up in a very poor family from Altera, in a tiny town. Since his family was so poor, the children had to fend for themselves and scavenge for food. His parents sold him to a rich man needing slaves. However, as the fat rich man was taking him to his home, Nettle jumped out of the back of the carriage and ran for his life. Now, Nettle spends his time roaming the Alteran wilds, making friends with the animals and plants that he encounters. He wants to find a home where he can have a huge garden to cultivate. He recently befriended an old man who owned a carnival, but the man died and left the carnival to Nettle. Nettle now works the carnival to fufill the old man's wishes.

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
I won't be RPing as Nettle until Nimue's RP is dried up. (no pun intended)
And I have noticed I like names beginning with N.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Sounds like an interesting background to start an rp from. Exciting almost!

By the way, will you have some sort of rp event to finish of Nimue once she has "dried up?" Like a villagers revolt against her or something?

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
Sounds like an interesting background to start an rp from. Exciting almost!

By the way, will you have some sort of rp event to finish of Nimue once she has "dried up?" Like a villagers revolt against her or something?
No, no. I mean if I play on Altera for an insane amount of time and I want a new RP character. xD This is just a back up.