Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

FooHundred [approved - Geo]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FooHundred

Lord of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username:

FooHundred

2. Your real name:

Michael Roadknight

3. Age:

4. Gender:

Male
5. Country:

Norway

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

I downloaded the pdf but on my wordpad it was jargan, im not sure what program i need to view it properly, so hopefully you can help me with that :)

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I have never roleplayed before on a game but i have a good imagination and growing up fantasy played a big part of my life, J.R.R Tolkien was my favourite author and my love for fantasy has affected the direction my life has taken. I am confident i will be able to fit in with this server as the roleplay is one of my favourite things, fantasy :)
I am excited to start my roleplaying adventure in the fantasy world you guys have created

8.Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

Hi everyone :) my names Michael and im 25, i grew up in Scunthorpe, England before moving to Norway in 2009. During my childhood i played a lot of games both outside and on computers, my dad had an amiga and watching him play as a child quickly flourished into me playing, one of the best days of my life was when my parents got me a ps1 for christmas, as you can imagine my playing outside moved more and more to my bedroom and the games i played.
My parents also supported my love for fantasy and one day bought me a warhammer 40k box set filled with space marines and orks, also getting me The Hobbit on book and tape.
My passion for fantasy then started spilling into my school work, parents werent too pleased with that though lol, i have many old school books filled with artwork of dragons and other creatures.
After school i went on to college and studied Interactive Multimedia where i could better express my imagination, i loved it and finished 2nd in my class. I wanted to become an animator so headed for University to attain a degree in Multimedia, partied too much and failed :(
Hoping to go back, just waiting untill i feel im mature enough to not fall back into old habits of smoking and drinking.
The last 3 years i have been in Norway i have been working as a Chef at a Steakhouse and a Hilton hotel, i also met my gf in Norway and have been dating her for 2 years, she is beautiful and i have no idea why she would want to be with a mega geek like myself :p
She also plays minecraft so maybe its because shes a big of a geek as myself.
I am now thinking of moving back to my home town as i miss my family and old friends
I am a very friendly person and i love to help people with what ever problems they have if i can, this can sometimes be a bit of an achilles heel as i sometimes put my self in bad spots to help others.
Im looking forward too (if im accepted) making friends on this server and sharing experiences with you guys while also maintaining the role play aspect
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

I have built a lot in my single player minecraft but i have no idea how to get it on here to show you lol, if you can help me with this i will be happy to share my creations, a lot of the intricate designs, secret doors, mine tracks etc i have taken from youtube tutorials so its not my work but all the house designs and buildings come from my imagination

10. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

I have not been on multiplayer much, i started 3 days ago and have been looking for a server to call home

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes i am aware, imo it ruins a big part of the game and takes away the satisfaction of working hard to complete something

I hope i havent missed anything, look forward to your responses :)

FooHundred

Lord of Altera
oops thnks, thought i had copy and pasted the whole list of questions​
12. How did you find out about our server?

I was looking for a server to call home and googled new servers, eventually i came across this one, i know its not new but they seemed to be a lot of positive feedback and comments

13. Have you voted for us?
Yes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.