Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

fourbros's Whitelist Application [ Approved - Kostadim ]

fourbros

Villager
{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username: fourbros

Country & Timezone: USA-CST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is when you take knowledge from out of roleplay and bring it into roleplay, Knowing information that you haven't learned or heard from in character. It makes it unfair to everyone involved. Powergaming is when you have imaginary friends or characters help you in situations by giving you information or fighting with you. Another way of powergaming is with power phrases by using an action that takes away the others player response to that action.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I am a outgoing person who likes making new friends and role playing with them. I enjoy playing video games, specifically Minecraft, Pokemon and grand strategy games! I have been role playing for 2, almost 3 years now. I also like building model kits and learning/reading about history! I also love animals, epically dogs.

Referral: TRASHR1

{Character Section}
Character Name: Judah

Race: Dwarf

Appearance: He'd be a 5ft Dwarf. Though he was a bit on the taller end sometimes being a bit confused for an halfing due to not having that much of a beard. Judah would be 130 lbs. He'd be moderate stocky with semi thick limbs, it was clear he wasn't well built as other dwarves. He'd have brown eyes and black short ruffled hair. He'd been seen normally wearing leather boots with leather pants and a leather tunic.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:kili-15252201-minecraft-skin.jpg

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Judah had grown up with his family having a generic life for the most part. When he was five; he had learned what type of food he had liked going to bake different kinds of sweets with his mother as his father was normally in the other room taking care of their pet dog. Well, the best they could have dealt with. He had grown up near the farm with his friends. Due to having a lot of chores he sadly was not able to play with his friends when he was younger. But as time went on, Judah Leatheraxe learned to love life. But; once he had turned 17 Judah would begin to study the foragemaster of his home, learning slowly about Korog as his fascination with medicine grew, learning a bit about what could be done. He had inspired to make inventions and follow Korog when he became older. Soon after turning 18, Judah Leatheraxe had decided to stay home a bit longer to assist his father at home due to his mother getting rather sick. He had been kept home for a couple years, which had surprised his mother due to knowing that Judah had wished to do something with his life to prove himself. When Judah Leatheraxe turned 20, his mentor had surprised him with his family heirloom not having children of his own. Once heading home; his parents had learned to finally respect his craft from the achievement he had done with the older dwarf. Judah grinned ear to ear as he had not given up in crafting. This led to his mother to start working a bit harder around the house as she was sick. He had gone to the doctor nearby to show what he had done with his smithing. The Doctor sighed a bit annoyed but agreed to assist Judah Leatheraxe’s mother with medicine free of charge. His mother had begun to get better in a year's time. Once it was time he had turned 22, his clan had decided to throw a grand feast for Judah due to him finally being able to depart. He had begun to explore the world taking his newfound family heirloom with him having some rations on his back, some tools, clothing, and a bit of coin to his name. He had climbed onto a ship heading towards storms landing getting off going to look around But once he had opened his bag, Judah Leatheraxe had discovered that there was a letter from his parents wishing him good luck and already having help with their farm to put his worried mind to be calm.

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.