Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Fr3aKeD's History

Fr3aKeD

The Bearded Man
Name:
Papyri Eithios Valsphere

Nickname:
Fr3aKeD

Race:
Human

Height:
5'10"

Weight:
200lbs

Hair:
Really beautiful black, short and wavy hair.

Eyes:
Really deep green iris.

Skin:
Tanned

Marks:
Scar on both eyebrows, horizontal. From a bad accident involving glass.

Appearance:
A medium build, Average Height, Indian((Native American)) with a black large beard and mustache.

Strengths:
Sees something from other builds and tries to improve.

Weaknesses and Fears:
Afraid of Bugs, has a paranoia of anything that has more then 4 legs.

Religion and Cults:
None

Professions:
Builder, Architect, Leader

Backstory: (will improve later)
The chief architect and builder of the stone castle was called Meridianus Terra, Lord Papyri Eithios Valsphere also known Fr3aKeD. Fr3aKeD was an outstanding architect. Never knew his family. Was wondering around endlessly till came upon what is know as Port Silver and start his live there as a builder. Fr3aKeD Became a lord in Altera as soon as he arrived making good friends with all.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Its nice, because unfortunately average seems to be an original concept on this server nowadays.

Keep it up! We need more boring average people!

OptimisticTincan

Lord of Altera
Fr3aKeD, this is awesome! You inspired me to start a completly new RP character. A plain fisherwoman. I love how refreshing it is to get back to basics. Thank you so much!!!

Fr3aKeD

The Bearded Man
So yeah, I need to improve but not sure if you guys noticed in game i don't RP i might help set em up but my grammar along with my story telling isn't the greatest.