Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Free Sketches

Status
Not open for further replies.

2buggs

Lord of Altera
I'm trying to join you! But it wont work! D:
When I type /whisper Michcat, it says that I dont have the permission to do that.
I've tried to make an account, but when I sign in, it just brings me to a blank page...

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
I'm trying to join you! But it wont work! D:
When I type /whisper Michcat, it says that I dont have the permission to do that.
I've tried to make an account, but when I sign in, it just brings me to a blank page...
It takes 24 hours for an account to be registered.
Though, in reality, thats about 4 hours at most.
Sorry about that :I

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
*cough* The picture below is a little bit off topic...
But anyway, very great artwork, Mich. Perhaps I'll have to fill out an application for Misrir, if you're not too busy with current requests.

Rolling in the requests..png

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
*cough* The picture below is a little bit off topic...
But anyway, very great artwork, Mich. Perhaps I'll have to fill out an application for Misrir, if you're not too busy with current requests.
Aww, thank you!
I'm never too busy! Apply away~

Evan1114

Lord of Altera
Name: Johnathan Corneilies Gryphon
Appearance/Important Details: Slightly tanned Caucasian skin, darkish blue eyes, brownish blonde hair,
basic knight clothes, also wears a silver amulet around his neck in the shape of a tear drop
Here is the link to my char. profile for additional details: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/johnathan-corneilies-gryphon.17297/
hair.jpg
(I couldn't really describe the hairstyle, so it took me forever to find this picture)
Pose: Arms crossed on chest, leaning on a wall (preferably brick wall)
Props: Possibly his sword in his hilt connected to his belt
Expression: Calm, bored expression
MC Skin: sketch.png

Hope it works out ^.^ Good luck

G

grimm reaper

Name:Erayo
Appearance:he is a halfling so he is short he has blue hair,ver imprtant are his brass knuckles in his right hand he has a spear and in his left hand he has a dagger that's poisined.he has purple-red eyes.wears purple body armor and has a hood.
Pose:ready to fight,use your inspiration
Props:a cuiver and a bow .throwing knives on his arms .he has got a hawk on his shoulder.
Expression: mad but he knows he is going to win.
Mc skin :still workin on srry just use your imagination

Status
Not open for further replies.