Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Freshly Toasted Character List

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend

1614903196840.png
157425989_2133051740170047_6168927028113590275_n.jpg

My Discord is #7848; feel free to contact me there if you have any questions or just want to arrange some rp. Below you'll find a list of my characters along with their bios, as well as links to their profiles.

THE HERO?
1056201614900938716.png

STAR
(Semi-Active)

A mercenary missing the memory of her childhood, Star travels the land doing her best to right wrongs and help out where she can. She bears the mantle of a little-known folk hero, and living up to it is a goal she has spent her whole life chasing.

THE STEADFAST
JACKDAW
(Semi-Active)

A sailor/warrior/treasure-hunter in her prime, who travels the world making friends and enemies alike. Oh, and she's a Vyre.

THE INQUISITVE
AIMIE GREYSTONE DU BLAIREAU
(Active)

A shrewd, somewhat awkward young woman who had a rather eclectic upbringing. Being handed between various families gave her all kinds of different skillsets, but she is most interested in the scholarly pursuits. Despite this, it is the shadow of her father's legacy that she is always chasing; desperate to be a daughter he would be proud of.

THE ODD PRIESTESS

LUCILA LUCILIAX LUCILINA II AND A 1/2
(Inactive)

A highly eccentric priestess with a wise mind and a kind heart. One of the last remnants of a bygone era of religious hierarchy in Astrakhan, she holds out hope that those days might come again.

THE SILENT BARD

NONUS HOSTILIUS HERRENIUS
(Inactive)

An exceedingly nervous travelling musician who has a great talent for music and song - despite his prominent stammer. He can often be found quietly plucking away at his lute in the corner of a bar, the wide brim of a feather hat hiding his eyes.

THE THIEF
R
UFUS GREENBOTTLE

(Deceased)

Last edited: