Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Frost's charity weaponry]

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
On the road toward the fair grounds
Where festivals behold
Rests a peculiar smithy
Where no one pays in gold

Frost's charity is a business which gives away items for free, for cheap, or for trade in the form of mutually beneficial bargains. Toward the holidays a box in front of the building is left open for people to leave requests for items for free. Gifts for loved ones and friends, and so on.

But these are not the holidays, and the owner is a loon.

The current deal:
Posted on a placard around the threshold of the building is a message

I require gems and money. In the past I have done commissons for cheap and given out things for people,.I am currently looking to build a pile of more gems than I will know what to do with. If people would be so inclined to bring me gems of a noticable size, Unrefined or preprocessed, it makes no difference- to me, I would be willing to bargin in the form of weaponry. Special gems are worth special weapons.

If I am not around to recieve your gems, Simply leave your name in the box and an offer of how many gems you have to offer. Leave a few requests if you're unsure what they're worth and I'll get back to you.

OOC: Gems can be obtained from events, workers and other such things. Older IC props and items from before Hollowcrafting are fine by me, Though I don't expect many of you to be able to help her. That being said I will post what mats she needs

Materials requested
Gems
Eizholz
Archblossom wood
Birdwood
Money

Posting form
Player name:
Character name:
What you have to offer:
What you want:

Last edited:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
A new sign would be put up, along with a notice.

If you've proof you'll be fighting the demons, Stop by my smithy. I'll try and get a few blooded silver weapons made for fighters before the first waves hit.

And if any feathers are donated, I will do the same for other smiths in the area provided they are willing.

-Frost
These ones are FREE

Last edited: