Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ghostlykisses's Whitelist App [ Approved - Mara ]

{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username: Ghostlykisses

Country & Timezone: CST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is using information that you were told Out Of Character and using it in Character. Powergaming refers to the practice of acts that are not possible for your character.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hello! I go by many names, mainly Angel but feel free to use any others: Diva or Ghost. I have been doing digital art since I was 9. And funny enough, roleplaying as well. (Mainly MCPE) And I have gone through many minecraft roleplaying servers, for example, FRP, LOTC, SRP. Not to mention I have numerous characters from all ranges and stories. Metagaming is using information that you were told Out Of Character and using it in Character. Powergaming refers to the practice of acts that are not possible for your character.

Referral: BirbRP.

{Character Section}
Character Name: Elion Belleve

Race: Forest Elf

Appearance: Elion has dark reddish long and thick hair mostly tied in braids with unpigmented white hair around her widow’s peak (poliosis, sienna colored skin and golden eyes. She has more of a triangle body-build with hints of muscles. She weighs 167 pounds (66kg or 10.5 stones)and is 6”7ft tall (200.66cm). Her average attire for going into town would be an white cotton open shirt with leather bindings wrapped in her wrists. Along with blue linen pants down to her ankles and thick boots ¾ up her knees made out of cowhide. Most of the time she wears a torn out leather bag.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words):

Elion was enjoying her time playing outside as any child would. She had learned how to make her own bow, made with cowhide and strong string. She was very proud as she had gotten said items on her own, showing her mothers her hard work. Despite her mothers seemingly pleased with her craftsmanship they had a worried expression, looking back at each other before informing Elion. “Be careful around the woods darling. Some cattle have gone missing. . .” Elion didn’t seem to understand what they were trying to say, visibly confused. “What your mother means is.. We believe a creature is erm- ‘kidnapping’ the stock. So. be. Careful.” Her mom said very sternly. Elion nodded, but knew she wasn’t going to listen.

She toyed with her bow on the forest's edge as the day wore on before spotting a stick in front of her. When she had the thought to wield it as a sword, she cocked her head. She took the stick and sharpened it against a stone while grinning. When a twig cracked, she heard it. She turned her head in the direction of the sound. As she saw the dense forest, it made her feel nervous. She made the decision to ignore it and hurried out to an open meadow with her belongings.

Elion explored the landscape before fixing her gaze on a tree that provided shade, where she would read her books. They plucked a tulip while moving toward the tree. She sat down on the grass and leaned against the tree trunk. She reached for her journal that was hidden by a rock. She pulled out a quill and a tiny ink bottle from her bag. Eli started practicing her writing skills.

The sky would fade from a light blue into an orange hue. The clouds would slowly move in an unclear direction, disappearing as it became darker. “Eli! Home time!” She looked around to see who the voice belonged to. She saw one of her mothers at the door of their cottage, waving at her attempting to gain her attention. She put her journal down and placed it under the rock.

Elion rushed home, glancing at her surroundings as she finally took notice of the darkness. She felt eerie as her eyes shot at a specific spot in the woods. “Eli!” Her other mother called out for her. She dashed to the front door before locking it. “What’s wrong with my sprout?” Her mom had a concerned expression. “Nothing to worry about!” Elion reassured before heading to her room.

The young elfess was getting ready to go to sleep but changed her mind. At her side, she lit a candle and used it to illuminate the paper she was working on. She was writing aimlessly when she heard a creak outside her door. She guessed it was her mum. She chose to ignore it and continued writing despite having an uneasy feeling in her gut. She looked intently at the door as she turned her head in that direction. She returned to complete her writing with her back to the entrance and ultimately dozing off.

Elion's mouth was suddenly covered by a massive hand, and the other would push her up against the invading person. Eli bit the attacker in an effort to escape, which made them release their hold on her. Her parents were alerted by her screams and hurried to her room. The intruder fled from the window. Elion was left startled and in disbelief at her desk.

Elion had developed a paranoid anxiety of house invasions ever since. She keeps a dagger both under her desk and her pillow. Her window and door both had deadbolt locks.
elionw.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.