Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ginur

Status
Not open for further replies.

HollowWorld

HollowWorld's Announcer
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Staff

[ART CREDIT]

1662859449158.png

- THE GINUR -

“Ancestors to the Ashhounds..”
-=[]=-
- Event Staff Only -

H A B I T A T
These creatures are mostly found around the Redwood Fields or Distorted Gardens, hunting alone or wandering to seek the next thing to intimidate and belittle. Honed in by old battles, the Ginur can also be found protecting fortresses or a special location if ordered by something of higher rank than them in the food chain of the Hellscape.​

P H Y S I O L O G Y
The Ginur is a twisted hellhound speculated to be corrupted war dogs from the time of Grief. They were once abandoned and then altered in a gruesome fate. Their bodies are black, with sleek short fur. Their paws and claws feel as if made of steel and their breath smells of brimstone. They bellow fire from their maws, a heat intense enough to burn. The Ginur is monstrous- sometimes having extra limbs, eyes, or even heads. They can grow as large as the size of a Garulf. Much like the Ashhounds, fire licks their backs and paws if they’re set alight, instead of burning them completely. They can have short or long tails. Wafts of black smoke trail them from their mouths and they can leave burning pawprints.​

B E H A V I O U R
When a Ginur is born, the screams of a betrayed soul echo out through the forests of hell, slowly morphing into the brutal howl of a Ginur. The howls of the Ginur are horrifying, far deeper and coarse than the howl of wolves, and with the dying screams of their betrayal sounding with the beastial howl. They are naturally created hunters, often predators around the forest-like areas of the Hellscape, they will only leave these forests on commands from a Greater Archfiend, or for a revenge kill, and will generally not give chase outside of them. Ginur are not pack animals, they hunt alone, and are nomadic. They only listen to commands from Greater Archfiends, and will only work with other Ginur on their commands.​
As Ginur age, they continue to grow, eventually reaching the size of Garufs after many years. When a Ginur knows that they are about to die of natural causes, they will let out a very loud final howl, which echoes across the forests of hell, other Ginur will join and howl with it in mourning. Final Howls come with a small burst of flame, which has been known to cause small forest fires.​
Diet: They eat meats of many kinds, detesting anything other than flesh or bones.​

A B I L I T I E S
[Fire Breath]​
[Sharp Maw/Claws]​
[Dark Vision]​

W E A K N E S S E S
Maybe theres some other details about it like it hating fire or ETC​
Y I E L D S
Gives fur and horn and meats but also the following crafting pieces;​
[Ginur Bone]​
A blackened bone from the corpse of a demonic hound, etched with runes of Infernal. It feels slightly warm to the touch, and smells of ash.​
[Ginur Claw]​
A sharp claw with a deep onyx colour, plucked from the corpse of a hellbeast. It is resilient and akin to steel in durability, able to be carved and used as short blades and arrowheads.​
[Ginur Pelt]​
(See Ash Hound Pelt Lore)​
Original Writeup: PlayerName​

1662859452359.png

Last edited by a moderator:

HollowWorld

HollowWorld's Announcer
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Staff
Attack DC: 19
Defend DC: 15