Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

GODSRAMPAGES's Whitelist App [ Approved - Mara ]

Lucius_

Villager
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him
HXLL6
HXLL6
Patron
GODSRAMPAGES's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: GODSRAMPAGES

Country & Timezone: GMT+1

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is when you use OOC (Out of Character) information as IC (In Character) information that benefits the character. Example, your friend tells you they're in a specific location out of character and you make your character randomly go there to find them, called metagaming. Powergaming is when you basically role-play unrealistically, such as avoiding inevitable arrows flying or unexpected ambush etc.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I'm a 18 year old, 3rd year in highschool graduating in June. i'm a male from the country of Sweden who's interests lies in psychology and sociology - and reading about Norse- and Greek mythology. I'm a experienced role-player and my source to find interest in this kind of thing started 2016 so yeah.

Referral: A friend of mine, who i was in the same server with but the server got shut down and they found this server, recommending it to me.

{Character Section}
Character Name: Lucius

Race: Silver Elf

Appearance: A 6ft 6 Silver Elf with a athletic stature and a firm posture. Lucius have a light skin with outstanding eyes with a majestic hair and facial features which compliments the beauty of the elves with a pointy chin and sharp jawlines with long white hair waving in the wind.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach 1677699099348.pngon the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): A young silver elf is walking on a stone bridge, looking over the glistening and sparkly river of fishes, embracing the wind and the fresh air. At the same time, a yo ung silver elf girl of the same age as me, with long beautiful and silky ash silver hair with some parts covering a part of her eyes, her eyes being deep like the lake, silver like the pillars of heaven, her voice like the most elegant princess of Arget had been in my eyecontact for a while now as we look into each others eyes with a sense of curiousity.

"I-i uh... how do i say this, Greetings, how are you doing today Miss." As i look into her eyes, the sound of her giggling at my poor attempt of talking to a- well, a stunning and gorgeous girl who's outshining every being on the planet with beauty and majestic features god given.

"you're silly" The girl who appeared to be of high status family blood would respond with a soft giggle, and a wonderful smile that cheers up every part of my body.

"I'm sorry haha, i'm a bit nervous seeing someone of your beauty infront of someone like me." My cheeks were slightly blossom pink, flushed and embarassed but my eye contact remained in her ponds of silver which caught me off guard, my heart beating like nothing else as i feel the warmth of her body send towards me, me picking up a gorgeous flower of unique appearance, handing her it as a gift which became the start of our friendship and later on relation of loyalty and love for each other.

"I'm Lucius, what's your name?" I ask curiously, keeping my gaze on her while the wind caresses our cheek.

"I'm Aerolynn, you got a unique name, it's pretty" Aerolynn responds cheerfully as she was just a blooming flower in my eyes, a blooming flower of the purest of elves.

"Nice meeting you, Aerolynn, would you like to do me company along the river to see more of this beautiful nature?" She responds nodding instantly, having like a flower crown around her well shaped head, with white flowers. we take eachothers hands and began walking along the river, sometimes just leaning onto eachother and other times playfully bumping into eachother.
While we walk we embrace ourselves, each other spending time on a grass field now, picking flowers and making creative things with them, making rings out of them, making crowns.

Aerolynn became my first love as we grew older and then we had to leave and walk seperate ways due to her moving out of the area and i never got to see her again.

Aerolynn became my first love as we grew older and then we had to leave and walk seperate ways due to her moving out of the area and i never got to see her again.

Last edited:

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.