Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished GoI Resource Acquisition

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
I'm planning a small event hosted by the Guardians of Immortality. The purpose of such is to gather some resources from the Sorrows (AKA mob killing and whatnot) required to make the Grand Host as outlined in the Skraag Instrumentality Project.

The event is open to all. The date is not set. And this thread is currently only to gauge interest. If enough interest is garnered then the thread will be turned into a full-on event thread.

So, lemme know if you are interested.

Last edited:

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
This event has been scrapped unless the people interested in it really want to do it for funzies. Oddly enough, the GoI technically never actually needed material donations, neither did it need to gather any materials. Those things were just there for fun and flavor. (Honestly, we could make the Grand Host like 40 times over.)

The title has been changed to reflect this action. But the event can still take place.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Aight, dudes! Pick a day that works best for you two. Anybody else that wants to join will have to puzzle it into their schedule.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I imagine Gromm would go if he is still alive for such an event. One of the last things he'll do, mind you.
Or Lana-- for the sake of it.. but uncertain as of yet how she'll fit into this.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
I imagine Gromm would go if he is still alive for such an event. One of the last things he'll do, mind you.
Or Lana-- for the sake of it.. but uncertain as of yet how she'll fit into this.
I figured he was too sickly!