Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

GoldenBuddha: Whitelist Application [Approved - Geo]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenBuddha

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username: GoldenBuddha
2. Your real name: Edward Miskimin
3. Age: 17 yrs
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Sweden
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes, I have read the Tome of Citizenship and i completely agree to them!
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? Roleplaying is one of my favourite gametypes and i anlso have experience from other servers including a server that me and my friends played on for some time.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. Well I am Edward and i'm currently studying at a gymnasium called GTI (Gothenburgs Technical Institute). I'm in my second year of the gymnasium and I will be graduating in 1.5 years. I have a girlfriend whose name is Emelie. Also i have a brother who also plays minecraft. Most of my sparetime is spent with either minecraft or my girlfriend. From many of the servers I've played on people have given me positive comments on my architectural skills, on one server me and a guy called watchyourbackz built a large city with a working system for people to have different jobs and plots and such... I also play tennis as a hobby. Last but not least i'm here to have fun and meet new minecrafters.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? Nope not really :)

Status
Not open for further replies.