Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Grand Opening of Lighthoof Acres! [Peaceful.]

Tomtomgags

Lord of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
They/Them
tomtomgags
tomtomgags
Villager

After much hard work and labor, not to mention the sweat, Lighthoof Acre's is almost ready to open! Come to feast and dance at this peaceful celebration. Drinks and food shall all be provided by the farm itself! Lighthoof Acres can be found just off the docks at Twilight Falls, it can't be missed as the boat floats upstream.

The event will be hosted: Tomorrow, 1/18/2015. At 3PM CST (Central standard time.)

Everyone is welcome, but urged not to bring weapon, nor armor. The celebration will honor Shalherana and Vermella, and the host, Urg, hopes to see them both attend.

People specifically invited:
Maplehoof @Sovenas Ark
Vernicus @AlexanderCannaigres
Salhiera @Gaby
Vilvin @hothhorn
Amythest @mokwar
Vhae @TurtlePrada
Wulfe @Woolsey
Evaine @Shibuikitsune

It should go without saying that the workers of the farm are invited.

Anyone not on the list is invited too!

This event is peaceful, I would like no fighting. If your character is likely to arrouse a fight, then please consider not coming.

Request from Tybalt.
"If your a wanted criminal of Marr, please don't come. Even tho its peaceful guards wont magically not want to kill you"

Last edited:

BarbarianGaming

Lord of Altera
(She might be banished from Azerport but not Twilight Falls! :heart:)
Last I checked Twilight Falls is not a separate entity from Azerport IC or OOC and even if it was, Marr's law would still apply in the surrounding area due to the close proximity. So Tybalt could come to this to arrest Caelana and it would be completely legal IC and OOC for him to do such.

BarbarianGaming

Lord of Altera
Note I did say, if you come to arrouse a fight, don't come at all. It's a celebration of goodwill, and Caelana is invited.
I did note that, but if you invite someone who is a known criminal and worships a being outlawed in the area where you live do not expect this event to be peaceful /at all/.

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
The title is peaceful. I also said that if you're goint to arrouse a fight, don't come. Please throw realisim aside, it's a game in which people want to have fun. I don't care if Tybalt added you to the skype house chat just to help verbally abuse me, I'd just like to host an event and have fun. So stop making a big deal of it.
Does this issue need an admin?
I feel like it might arise into something of that sort...
EDIT:
I might come, Calcifer gets out of jail tomorrow so I hope it'll be on time
:)P)

Last edited:

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
Verbably abuse you? What the hell, your using that way out of context, I was arguing against you, you were arguing against me. I invited Brogan, to see what I was trying to deal with concerning my own town
Tybalt, I don't want to get into the middle of this, but if Tybalt has no reason to know about Moon coming, he won't be expecting her to be there. He might come and tote his weapons around, but Urg probably won't let you in because of it. Urg/Tom wants a nice celebration, not a Terrible Tybalt Tackle on a party guest. However if Tybalt does happen to see Moon at the celebration or if he has a /legit RP/ reason to come in with weapons with or without Urg's permission, I think that he should be allowed to make it a non-peaceful event, since he does own the region.
Once again, I'm not taking either side, but I don't want to see something bad happen here.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Thread is to be locked until staff reviews this and makes a decision.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
I have this scary feeling that if I make it... I am gonna be the only human at the event xD
Surrounded by the caparii mafia