Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Grand Opening

Spooksy_

Lord of Altera
Legend
malaoka
malaoka
Legend
Hallo guys!
I am opening an OOC and IC library and tea shop in Tambry, and in celebration I will be hosting a "Grand Opening". There will be free food and drinks, IC and OOC (Due to many people starving to death in chat) and everyone is free to attend! There will be a poster hung up at the Crossroads Inn. It will be on March 19, from 6-7PM Eastern Time. I am happy to accept any food and/or drink donations for the event! (srsly doods) I hope to see you there!~

Spooksy_

Lord of Altera
Legend
malaoka
malaoka
Legend
Update: It will be held at Nim's Book & Tea Shop, I will be waiting by the stables at 6ish to show people where the shop is, if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I sometimes let myself starve if I'm not RPing because it doesn't cost anything to die and I come back with full health. But.. That may just be my tier of laziness. I'll eat if I'm in RP. ^^;

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
do you need a security detail in case the crowd gets too rowdy?

Spooksy_

Lord of Altera
Legend
malaoka
malaoka
Legend
Update: Whoever tore down my Grand Opening poster please return it to me :heart: I only have one copy and I'd like it back

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
If it isn't returned by tomorrow when I get on, I will put up a copy of my copy onto the board.