Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Grimm reaper - application [Declined - epik]

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

grimm reaper

1. What is your minecraft username?98hesperolleke

2. How old are you? 23.

3.What gender are you? Male.

4What country do you live in? Belgium.

5a Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the serverYes

5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?yes

6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.what should i do today maybe i can visit the city and help some people out. I went to port silver and was walking a little bit. Hey sister what are you doing. Hey i am just walking a bit why dont get a drink, thats good i said but suddenly two men robbed my sishter i ran after them. God they are fast but not fast and smart as me i jump on a roof and then i jump right in front of them. Stand fast
They didn't stop so i knocked them down ,what are you going to do now he reached for his sword didn't aware that i saw it keep your hands of thad. He didn't listen so i kicked it out of his hands and draw my sword i gave them two choises: give back the purse and run away or attack me and die they where laughing suddenly they attacket my blockd! I stabbed the first in his chest 3 times,the second cut my,ouch that hurts i kicked him in his stomach he ran away i don't follow such loser i said to my sister: everything ok, yes thanks for helping me out .we went to my home and had a drink.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests a hobbies
are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
My name is Timo i study internet technologies. I have two cats and one bunny.I would like to be part of the community because i really like rolleplaying and meeting new people.My favorit games are Minecraft and assasins creed but i prefer rpg's the most.My favourit colours are purple and blue as you can see on my characters hair.My hobbies are basketball,drawing,paintball and tablefootball.I have green eyes and short brown hair.I hate spiders thats why i always kill spiders in minecraft for fun and i love humor

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside?You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.no.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?yes that i like this forum and hope to see you on the server.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?yes i am i hate black magick11. How did you find out about our server? I was looking for it on the internet because my friend said that it is a good server so i checkd

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)no but i wil

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Could you please separate each question from the other by a line? Like so:

1. What is your minecraft username?
98hesperolleke

2. How old are you?

3.What gender are you?
Male

4What country do you live in?
Belgium.

5a Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server
Yes
Thanks.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Can you please make number 6 a in character introduction, it's a little weak at the moment, and more of a backstory.

PENDING.

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
Also, unfortunately you're not going to be able to have a teleporting character; it just doesn't fit in with the lore of the server.

sneaky_ninja_66

Sorrows Warrior
Also, unfortunately you're not going to be able to have a teleporting character; it just doesn't fit in with the lore of the server.
"...not going to be able to have a teleporting character..."

Basically, teleporting doesn't happen IC (in character). Magic is used in Altera, but there are some rules and guidelines so players don't become overpowered in roleplay.

Here's a link to help you understand the rudiments and nuances of the magic lore:
http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/magick.17759/#post-198878

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
As Readij said, you cannot be a teleporter in roleplay. It is not a canonical ability, so to be allowed to teleport in RP would require rewriting of the magic lore.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Whoops, it seems all of us are in the wrong here. I took a look at the Magic lore and found this:

Thaumaturgy: Slow precise decisibe magic. High efficiency and precision, powerful effects, but very slow to cast and very mentally demanding. Effects vary greatly, including but not limited to manipulation of the fundamental underpinnings of reality, energy, and space: Dimensional travel, Teleportation, Non-counter-based (Fire v Water) dispels, Enchanting, Manipulation of other Magical Effects, Wards, and other magic-effecting-magic.

G

grimm reaper

What are the requierements i do anything i really want to be a teleporter and. Like to use magick

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Before anything else you need your application approved, and that means fixing it according to the suggestions you've been given.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Not in your application. Apply for permission to use thaumaturgy if/when you're accepted.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
You don't do that yet. You have to wait for your application to be approved. And to get approved, you still need to do a bit of work.

Your answer to #6 is currently more of a backstory than an in-character introduction. You should rewrite what you have so that you're telling a story from the perspective of your character. Describe how he thinks, acts, and feels in a given situation, while telling the story of that situation.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
I don't believe your understanding of the English language is good enough. I'm going to have to decline this. I'm sorry if I seem a bit judgemental.

G

grimm reaper

I was editeding but i do it with my cellphone i want to show you my english is good

Status
Not open for further replies.