Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

GrimReaper98-Application [Declined-Karasu1996]

GrimReaper98

Lord of Altera
1. What is your minecraft username?
My Minecraft Username is GrimReaper98
2. How old are you?
I am 14 years old.
3. What gender are you?
I am a male.
4. What country do you live in?
Australia
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
I have read it, quite interesting so I guess I will agree to this.
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes I do agree to follow this process before inquiring about things.
6.Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
[Link to my character profile:http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/alexander-the-cook-of-marvels.13805/]
Recipe writing #12
I must say that the people are really loving these halfling pies, the look on their faces as they dig into the thigh of a small halfling child I found in the alleyways. I must say that I couldn’t find a better feeling. I also caught two Humans today. They’re plump and they are cowards, They always make the best stews. But today I was prepping the man to be butchered when he started to cry uncontrollably. I must say that they sure don’t like a knife being pierced into the back of their flesh, slowly sliding upwards and tearing skin off like a small cloth that I would use to wipe the wood tables. So he continued to cry as I found a delectable part of his arm, the bicep was quite the treat. It wasn’t like most scrawny Humans who make that part chewy, his was near tender if anything. So I had to just break the top of his arm so he wouldn’t feel the pain of me cutting the arm off, but how wrong was I. I had to silence him quickly by making him drown in his own blood. Damn whiners... I tenderised the bicep and made a small mushroom sauce and served it to a man who paid quite well for a meal. He must of had the muscle of the meal aye. So I must look for plump,fat humans to make a nice mushroom soup.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I’m not really good at things like this but Hello, I’m a 14 year old teenager that is quite the avid role-player, participating in multiple role-play servers and fortnightly games of table top Dungeons and Dragons. I like to write stories and create characters that try to stray from the normal things that come along. I also playing Xbox online and just play games like Call of Duty and Halo. I will say I am horrible at these introductory things but I hope to be able to talk with you all when I’m accepted on this server~
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I didn’t think I had to be good at building to be good at Role-play, so no.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
There is nothing that I want to share as I have told you everything you need to know.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes I am aware that X-ray is a bannable offence.
11. How did you find out about our server?
I was looking for Hardcore Role-play servers on a few websites and found this, I hope it lives up to it’s name and is quite the marvelous role-play experience.
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
No I haven’t voted for you yet, Since I have no-idea about the role-play standards of the server.