Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Grove] Lune Adal, The Lunar Tree [Under Construction]

Sodium

The Lunarch
Settlement Name: Lune Adal
Mayor: sodiumsmotts
Current Wealth: Fluctuates
Co-ordinates: X: -1106, Y: 64, Z: 3598
Population: 2
Link to location on map:
Daily Tax Rate: 0.0%
Cheapest Plot Cost: 0 Radiants
Biggest Plot Cost: 0 Radiants
Town Alignment: Lawful Neutral

We're not currently taking on residents, once the bulk of the tree is built we will be.

Description / Introduction:
(Currently a work in progress and is prone to tweaks or changes) The great tree has many names whispered across the lands, Pale Tree, White Bark are just a few, although most have come to settle with the name gifted by the druids, Lune Adal.
The current location of Lune Adal was originally the site that druids chose to attempt to grow the now great life tree - Crann Bethadh. However - after countless weeks of rituals to no avail, it was clear to the druids that the seed had failed. The druids eventually moved to -ahem- greener pastures, and the swampy grasp of nature soon took it's hold on the land around Lune Adal. Nothing much disturbed the area apart from the occasional lost traveller that would suffer a tragic slip into the silent bogs, never to be seen or heard from again. Nothing - that is - until the strange magical energies that settled into the soil of Tauredal and the surrounding areas took hold of the swampy land of Tauredal. These energies seemed to rejuvenate and awaken the seed that had slept dormant for several decades. The strong bark of the tree grew as if made from alabaster, luminescent in the eerie glow of the moon. It's trunk coiled into the sky, an eerie, glowing shape in the skyline.

Now the tree and surrounding area is inhabited by devoted followers of the Moon, living within the great tree itself and amongst it's great roots. They dedicate their nights to studying the alignment of the moon and the stars and the planets, and their days to rest or going over their charts, drawings or in-depth notes - attempting to predict and foresee future events told to them by the whimsical night skies and the Lunar God himself.

Screenshots:
(Again, it's currently under construction - so excuse the half-done screenies)

Residents:
Sodiumsmotts, Chilpil7

Updated --Monday, 19th March 8:17 AM

Updated --Monday 19th March 22:27

Stage 2: Branches! Commence!

EDIT ---- Thursday, 12th April
Added transport.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
*runs towards the tree and starts a nice conversation about how freaking awesome it is*

Ninja_Kaboom

I think I might like it here
Thats so...so...*stuggles for words* amazing! :D wish i had carried on following you now :( I will definately come and see this when its ready! :)