Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Grove] Lune Adal, The Lunar Tree [Under Construction]

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
Would it be possible to join this town as it looks soooooo COOL!
I love trees as in real life i live next to a would so i love climbing trees, in fact i see myself as a little wood elf!
Please could you let me join?
Sincerely
Benijim.
R.P name: Rastacain or Ras for short. ;)

Sodium

The Lunarch
Updated original post, also sorry for the extremely late reply, Benijim - I must have missed the alert. But at any rate, we're currently not taking residents, Once I've sorted a few more things, we will be.

Sodium

The Lunarch
:D Glad you like it, I have a question regarding the docks, do we still need to apply to get a space? If we do, I can't seem to find the thread :(

Sodium

The Lunarch
You can now visit in person! Simply hop on the balloon in the Air Docks. Beware, tree is lacking considerably in leaves at the moment.

Sodium

The Lunarch
I did reply :)
Updated original post, also sorry for the extremely late reply, Benijim - I must have missed the alert. But at any rate, we're currently not taking residents, Once I've sorted a few more things, we will be.
Situation is still the same.

Frostyvamp

I think I might like it here
I quite like what you're doing here, and it's good to see a Caparii town being built. I understand your point of view about residents not being allowed until a later stage of construction, but would you happen to need some help obtaining more resources for said construction?

Aman1211

I think I might like it here
When i see this it brings me to the test of the twins from dragon lance chronicles where the huge tree is home to very high and respectful elves... kinda like a rich elf city in a way but i love the idea of this

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Great idea, very nice! I build a tree like this once while I had the mod on that let's you cut down trees really quick. Every mistake I made meant a huge chunk of it disappeared when I tried to correct it :D

lolitavomit

Villager
Looks amazing!
Are you going to have prebuilt houses? Or is there the option for a little bit of achitectry ;)
(pretty sure that's not a real word but you know what I mean lol)