Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

GTA: V ~no spoilers~

Spark

Broken
It's purely awesome. The body damage, the stealth, the heists, car customisation, gun attachments.

Anyone else got this?

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I was never that interested in GTA, and I'm still not. My reasoning behind this is that over time GTA games are just badly overrated. I saw a couple of vids and 5 looks just like 4 to me, hardly any graphical improvements (all right, I know that's not all). The games themselves are exaggerated and unrealistic though Rockstar clearly tried to make some parody of a simulator. The AI was always poor, and it probably still is. Get past the overhype of the game and look at it as a normal game, you'll see that it's not all that amazing.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
I was never that interested in GTA, and I'm still not. My reasoning behind this is that over time GTA games are just badly overrated. I saw a couple of vids and 5 looks just like 4 to me, hardly any graphical improvements (all right, I know that's not all). The games themselves are exaggerated and unrealistic though Rockstar clearly tried to make some parody of a simulator. The AI was always poor, and it probably still is. Get past the overhype of the game and look at it as a normal game, you'll see that it's not all that amazing.
have you tried playing them?

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I've played 1, 2, 3, San Andreas and 4. Heard about the rest, and I personally can't find the appeal in them.

mastertyl

Lord of Altera
im thinking about getting it for the Ps4 when it comes out. tell me is it worth it? i heard you could do random stuff like golf and ECT, is that true? Also whats different then GTA 4?

Estes241

The Talking Pizza
Retired Staff
Totally got it.... very fun... yes similar to the other ones (though I am not far).... But I always enjoyed the freedom of it.... I don't know if I have ever fully played through one though... always get a little bit... sidetracked.. hehehe

Spark

Broken
I think this has a lot more freedom, the gameplay is generally smoother, the characters and NPCs have more depth. If you look through things like the internet (IG) you can find some cool stuff.

Plus: iFruit lol

Asselin

Noble of Altera
I think it is great. You can fly parachute ect. I just love going around and gettingnfast cars doesn't everyone love that? Of course if you don't like that kind of stuff then you shouldn't spend your money on it, but I love it.

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
Your making me feel left out ;-; I can't play till either this weekend or next (don't worry I'm not actually upset)

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
and I personally can't find the appeal in them.
Exactly. You can't find an appeal in them, that does not mean it is overrated. Many people enjoy the game, including myself. The stories are often awesome, without having to stray too far from having fun.

I don't like FIFA, but it's not a bad game. Liking a game and a game being good are two entirely different things.

-K9

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
I think it is great. You can fly parachute ect. I just love going around and gettingnfast cars doesn't everyone love that? Of course if you don't like that kind of stuff then you shouldn't spend your money on it, but I love it.
I'm fairly certain that a good 75% of money so far has been put into upgrading cars.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Mitch: "Guys I think I just spent 80k upgrading a car, and put it into my garage to never drive again."

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Not enough epic battles like the one in the final heist when you load the gold bars into the muscle cars. I love missions like that, but there was just too many "Chase that guy!", "Assassinate that guy!", "Follow that guy!" missions.

Do not get me wrong here, I loved the game, finished it yesterday - but it just has to few of those missions.

Nearing the $150 million dollars for the golf club :p

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Minor spoiler:
I just finished the heist with the juggernaut suits.
Lots of fun.