Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Guild Wars 2!

JHollid

Lord of Altera
I was just wondering if anybody on this server is planning to get this game as if a fair amount of us are, We can start a guild on it so we can raid, level and pvp together! So yeah if you are going to get it can you just reply to this thread?

Thanks

matyio

The original mute
If you can't wait for it, there is a game called forsaken world, it's similar I think, and should sate your desire for mmos till it comes out. Oh and I'm not going to get it, I wouldn't play it enough.

Kaies

Grand Lizard
Forsaken world could have been possibly the worst game i ever played. Its nothing like guild wars...

matyio

The original mute
Forsaken world could have been possibly the worst game i ever played. Its nothing like guild wars...
Ok then, so we have one guy who liked it and o e who didn't. Anyway, someone find one that's similar to guild wars 2. Wait did guild wars 1 go f2p? Or am I mistaken?

Sodium

The Lunarch
All off the Guild Wars games have always been free to play, only the initial cost of purchase. If you've not played any of them, I suggest you do they're fantastic and well worth the play.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
I've signed up for the beta testing, should be interesting to see if I get let in on it!
Me too.

I was a massive fan of the first game. Cannot wait for this - the yogscast videos were awesome.

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
Guild wars.. Put like 5000 hours in it. :heart:

But in the end it was all about speed-running (DoA, UW, FoW mostly) which got boring after a while though. :(

barryg

Real life redstone crafter
I've seen some videos of it and to be honest, me like! It gives a new twist to the question system and doesn't bombard you with 5 million different skills. I think I will purchase the first release and see how it goes from there...

(After being clean (from World of Warcraft) for two years now it's probably not good for me to start a MMORPG again :) )

Sodium

The Lunarch
Generic question: What race/class do you think you'll be rolling?

Personally I'm going with either a Sylvari or Norn Elementalist/Warrior

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Elementalist, necromancer or mesmer. Anything to do with magic.
Most likely an elementalist, though.

vanar

Legend of Altera
IM GETTIN GUILD WARS an im gonna be a necromancer thats it i cant hold it someone make a sub thread for gw2

JHollid

Lord of Altera
well im glad that a bulk of you are going to be getting it :D and im sure more than just the people who have commented are going to get it, so it would be sick if we could have a hollow world guild, but another question before we get onto guild stuff would be how many will be on eu/us servers?