Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Gurtha

Spark

Broken
Name: Gurtha
Nickname/Alias: Some call him Spark but he has no idea why.
Race: Wood Elf/Vyre.
Height: 6 Ft 2 Inches.
Weight: 133 lb.
Hair: darkish brown.
Eyes: Blood Red.
Skin: Very pale, almost white.
Identifying Marks: None other than his dark red eyes and pale skin.
Appearance: He wears a black hooded cloak that covers most of his body. He has a satchel over his shoulder containing a vial of blood for when he is with those that he does not wish to harm.
Strengths: He uses his razor sharp teeth to rip at his prey's flesh. He is also very skilled at potion making although he has very little time for it now that his new "habit" takes up a lot of his time.
Weaknesses and fears: His main fear and weakness is his thirst for blood. He is scared that he might not be able to control himself and attack one of his close friends. This also serves as a weakness as he sometimes makes rash decisions when choosing his prey.
Religion and cults: (To Be Added)
Profession: Gurtha's Profession is potion making, he makes large quantities of potions in a very short amount of time and has spent most of his life brewing a wide variety of potions, he prefers to work in a dimly lit room as he finds it peaceful and helps him concentrate.

Story/journal coming soonish.

Attachments

Puskins123

Lord of Altera
Nope I just want him dead And the bounty is already on him 10 Diamonds if not repaying slavery for me 5 days .(IRL)

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
*finds thread* Finally-- What, no backstory?! :eek:
*grumbles* You're worse than me.

Puskins123

Lord of Altera
I really dont know why i hate you.. Ah well. Maybe il make the price 10 Diamonds and 1 k Radiants? maybe . Good luck living.

Spark

Broken
Puskins123 said:
He accepted his rp death if it dose happen So its fun.
O.O I accepted my RP death?...bugger.. Well if it happens it happens but I doubt I can do this until the weekend with my dodgy connection.