Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Gvaudoin Pellingare

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
1622480501703.png

1622479908363.png
Name: Gvaudoin Pellingare

Titles: -

Race: Human

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Date of Birth: 4th of Fogwater

Current Residence: A large ruined Cathedral, in the middle of a deep forest.

Relationship Status: Single

Social Status: Commoner

1622481043712.png

1622480931917.png
Hair: Dark Brown hair that is rather thick.

Eyes: Blue

Skin: Fair and relatively unblemished.

Height: 5'2 (157cm).

Body Type: Lean, she keeps fit by hunting and not eating more than she needs.

Weight: Her weight is unknown, but a guess would be around 120 pounds (54.4kg)

Distinguishing Features: She does not have any readily identifying features aside from a scar above her right eye.

1622481079388.png

1622481103542.png
General Attitude: Neutral. Gvaudoin is very relaxed and calm. She hasn't really gone through anything that'd change her attitude from that of a hopeful youth.

Religious Values: The Grey Lady

Languages Spoken: Common

• Bees
  • Flowers
  • Using a bow
  • People
Dislikes:
  • Spiders
  • Fish
  • Honey
Personal Goals:
  • Become a master bowman - While she prides herself on her marksmanship, she knows there is always room to improve.
  • Own a house - Gvaudoin wants a house that she can call her own. She does not want to have to rely on others.
  • Establish herself in a community - She wants to feel like she belongs somewhere and is useful to the community she joins.
  • Meet a Blessed of Theodra - She has changed her beliefs. She does not feel like Theodra is right for her anymore, and as though it'd be too much of a connection to the path her father wanted for her.
  • Devote herself to Ignis - Gvaudoin hopes she can devote herself earnestly to Ignis, and bring the light to all.
  • Become favored by the Grey Lady - Ignis is too emotional.
Fears:
  • Spiders and their webs
  • Facing her father
  • Snakes
  • Becoming a vyre

Last edited:

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
1622484269770.png

1622484528611.png

Gvaudoin is a healthy woman. She has been able to keep fit for most of her life and since her mother had a garden, and her father was a hunter, she was never without food for a whole day. Because of her physical activity and proper diet she maintains a pretty ideal complexion, is lean in her build, and does not have any current ailments or problems with sleeping. Of habits she has none that are unhealthy but will occasionally drink in social settings or if offered the drink.
Illnesses: -

Allergies:

• Cat Hair
  • Dog Hair
  • Horse Hair
Sleeping Habits: Sleeps fairly easily. Does not have trouble sleeping even uncovered out in the wilderness.

Energy Level: Youthful energy is still strong in Gvaudoin. She aims to keep it.

Eating Habits: Eats only what she needs until satisfied, sometimes less if food is scarce.

Memory: No issues with her memory.

Unhealthy Habits: -

1622484356952.png

1622484556391.png
Childhood: Gvaudoin was born in a rather unimportant family in a small village far from Storms landing, deep in the forests. Her family served as the hunters for the village and as such all the kids in her family are trained from youth to use a bow. The joke in the family is that a Pellingare can use a bow before they can walk. Her family was very close and Gvaudoin is very thankful for the time she spent with them. They formed her values and raised her well.

Teen Years: Like her childhood, Gvaudoin had a very peaceful decade of her youth where she was able to enjoy living in a village. She honed her marksmanship and found peace in worshiping Theodra, like many of her family did. As time passed she would come to long for something more than living in a small town where she would probably be destined to marry a farmer and die a woman with nothing special about her. She was always looking for a way out, without telling her family. She couldn't break their hearts so easily.

Young Adult: Gvaudoin is currently a young adult. She has recently moved into a large, ruined cathedral with the Golden Count and his merry band of vagrants. She hopes to pay him back for the kindness he showed in taking her off the streets.

Past Places of Residence:

• Pellingare Household - In a small, remote village
  • Storm's Landing Tavern

1622484481831.png

1622484571085.png

Peaceful or Violent: Gvaudoin is peaceful for the most part. She does not seek violence, but wouldn't back down if challenged.

Weapons:

• Simple Wooden Bow
  • Common Dagger
Style of Fighting: Ranged. She prefers to keep her distance and pick down an opponent with a bow, rather than rely on her subpar close-combat skills.

Skills:

• Marksmanship - She is very good with a bow, it is her main weapon and the source of her income.
  • Alchemy - Spending long periods of time on the hunt requires her to know how to read what plants to eat, and which to avoid.
  • Close Combat - She has very little experience in close combat, of any kind.
  • Tailoring - She patched her own clothes up. While shabby, she is proud of being able to at least do a simple stitch.

Last edited:

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
1622486271847.png

1622486287216.png

Loved

N/A

Family

Matthias Pellingare - "I fear how I can't face you now." Gvaudoin's father. She ran away, after all he had taught her.

Annaig Pellingare - "Please forgive me." Gvaudoin's Mother. They were never truly close, but nevertheless she cared deeply for her.

Sybile Pellingare - "Take care of them." The younger sister of Gvaudoin by around five years. She left knowing her sister could handle the family business. Her sister was the only one who knew she was going to leave.

Georick Pellingare - "You won't even remember me." The baby brother of Gvaudoin. While she won't forget his cute little face, she knows he'll grow up fine without her being there.

Friends

N/A

Familiar

Determination - "You're an odd sort, but you make a good cup of tea." Gvaudoin is unsure of what to think of Determination. On one hand, she felt safe with the strange feminine being, on the other hand, she isn't sure if she can trust them. ( FizzyDrinks )

Venatre - "I hope I can learn from you." - He gives good advice and she believes he may be an interesting mentor to have in her endeavors of studying The Grey Lady's word. ( Shao )

Lady Ashna - "I want to be a good student." - She believes that Lady Ashna is generous and kind, and hopes to be a good student to the woman who took her in. ( Solus )

Disliked

N/A

Hated

N/A

Feared

N/A

Mourned

Leonhardt - "You have made your decision." While Leonhardt isn't dead or gone, she mourns the loss of their friendship.She wishes things could be different but she had to choose the best path for herself. ( Crusader_Of_Man )

Updates will be in: This Color

Last edited:

UmberFright

Legend of Altera
Legend
Blessed
Pronouns
They/Them
To_Your_Witcher
To_Your_Witcher
Legend
View attachment 121834

View attachment 121835

Loved

N/A

Family

Matthias Pellingare - "I fear how I can't face you now." Gvaudoin's father. She ran away, after all he had taught her.

Annaig Pellingare - "Please forgive me." Gvaudoin's Mother. They were never truly close, but nevertheless she cared deeply for her.

Sybile Pellingare - "Take care of them." The younger sister of Gvaudoin by around five years. She left knowing her sister could handle the family business. Her sister was the only one who knew she was going to leave.

Georick Pellingare - "You won't even remember me." The baby brother of Gvaudoin. While she won't forget his cute little face, she knows he'll grow up fine without her being there.

Friends

N/A

Familiar

Leonhardt - "I will serve you will, sir." The man has given Gvaudoin a chance at living. Took her off the streets of Storm's Landing. She hopes she can repay him somehow. ( Crusader_Of_Man )

Disliked

N/A

Hated

N/A

Feared

N/A

Mourned

N/A

Gimmie relation :heart: