Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Halo 4

JDMcNugget

Lord of Altera
I'm pretty sure most of you have at least heard of this game or the series, so I'll skip the backround and get right onto the news. I myself am a die hard fan of the Halo Series (with the exception of Reach) and was thoroughly exited when I saw this Video pop-up on my Facebook feed.

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
Why don't you like Halo Reach?! I thought it was heaps of fun, still is!, although I cannot wait to get my hands on Halo 4.

Since I am away from home studying abroad I sadly had to leave my 360 behind and have sorely missed out on some big titles that have come out during my time away from home. I am also a die-hard fan of pretty much all Halo related things, from the books, animated series and to the games. I cant wait to get home in the summer to buy the Halo Anniversary game along with, most likely, Skyrim and Battlefield 3 :p

JDMcNugget

Lord of Altera
I thought Reach was a solid game and a technical advancement over Halo 3 but it never grew on me. I've put my fair share of time into it (General Grade 1 MP, Legendary SP) but the game just felt a tad bland. Don't get me wrong I do think Reach is a very good game, but it was never in the same league as Halo 3 to me.

Darko

Lord of Altera
I'm very exited for this game. I agree with you on the Reach thing. Good game. Not as good as Halo 3.
This game is either going to be great, or complete crap. Simply because I don't want them to ruin the trilogy.

I also really want Arbiter in it, he was my favorite character.

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
I never liked Halo, ever. I bought Halo 3, hated it, I bought Halo anniversary and hated it by the first half of the mission on campaign. I generally never liked multiplayer on Halo because I was much more used to CoD, so multiplayer was just as bad as the campaign. But this sounds pretty good… a new look to things, the same combat style as the others, some stuff is being brought back, and maybe an interesting campaign. I might play Halo 4 for… maybe 1 or 2 missions on campaign and 1 round on multiplayer then quit. Good thing I'm not the one buying them but my friend is. Sorry major Halo fans but… I have disliked Halo for a long time… that means I actually played Halo, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo: ODST, and Halo Reach.

P.S. I played Halo Wars as well, it is the only game out of the Halo series that I like.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I currently own every single halo game in existence, this will be added to my collection.

It looks good but the lack of an SP storyline in this trailer saddens me.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
I currently own every single halo game in existence, this will be added to my collection.

It looks good but the lack of an SP storyline in this trailer saddens me.

They are keeping the SP under a tight cover. from what I have something fromthe books and games, something will notice the galaxywide war that just occured and the destruction of Forerunner structures.