Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Halo Reach Forge Maps Are Fun to Make... Almost as fun as minecraft... try the ones I made.

If you tried them... could you complete them, and were they difficult enough to beat?

• Yes I completed them and dang they were tough.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No I could not complete them. What Kind of a sick person comes up with this stuff?

• I completed some of them but the progress levels were too hard.

• I completed all but Progress 2.1

• I beat progress 2.0 and 2.1 but I kept falling down at the end of progress and almost broke my xbox.

• I Hate you

• Total voters

joejoe30000

Legend of Altera
Ok so as I said on the xbox gamertags thing I have made all kinds of evil forge maps on halo reach.

If you play halo reach try to find the few I put on fileshare before I was nolonger able to get on xbox live.

Look for levels made by...
joejoe30000
joejoe300000
joejoe3000000
joejoe3over9000

I put atleast like 5 of them on, and they all should be obstical course maps that are very challenging.
and all but one should be played on king of the hill with the hill set for three seconds and you will want to have the time limit turned off...

titles are...
Race of ages, (couldn't seem to get this title aproved so it might be titled something else)
Progress
Progress 2.0
Progress 2.1
S.A.K.S. Racetrack (play this one on race with warthogs set as the vehicle, and landmines and other vehicles turned on)

(S.A.K.S. stands for Super Awesome Killing Squad)

If you can't find them that is too bad because I know that you would love to hate them like every other person what has played on them havs told me.

I also think I posted "S.A.K.S. Headquarters" on fileshare as well what is to be played on infection where the zombies can use vehicles as well as the humans, I suggest that you search around the map to get to know the boundaries before you invite a bunch.

If you can't find my maps look up "Sir Kornholio", and tell him that you want to play on a map that joejoe made. He is a good xbox live friend of mine.

iAMsuperJEW

Lord of Altera
I made an awesome one once, it looked really cool, and had an amazing elevator...but it played terribly, it is much harder to make a good multiplayer map than people think.

Kaies

Grand Lizard
Mine was a really big slide on Forge World, you had a mongoose and had to get to the bottom, sounds simple right? Well you had to avoid obstacles on the slide as well as people shooting concussion rifles at you, to knock you off.
If you got to the bottom you had to place a bomb which would kill everyone in the tower who were shooting at you.

The map is called "Slide" and the game mode "Splosion"

With a lot of people it can be really fun.

A second game mode i made was called "Flying Ninja". Basically everyone was invisible unless they moved, they had jet packs and you can only kill people with assassinations. For this game mode i made a map called "Cube" Where is a really huge collections of cubes to look like a larger cube. This also with a lot of people is fun.

The third and final game i made was an unnamed one, It can only be played on maps where you have a line of sight on every one. The objective is to kill as many people as you can. However no body can move and every one has random weapons. Its also insta gib. The winners are usually the ones with the focus rifle.

I think i may call it "Lockdown"

joejoe30000

Legend of Altera
Mine was a really big slide on Forge World, you had a mongoose and had to get to the bottom, sounds simple right? Well you had to avoid obstacles on the slide as well as people shooting concussion rifles at you, to knock you off.
If you got to the bottom you had to place a bomb which would kill everyone in the tower who were shooting at you.

The map is called "Slide" and the game mode "Splosion"

With a lot of people it can be really fun.

A second game mode i made was called "Flying Ninja". Basically everyone was invisible unless they moved, they had jet packs and you can only kill people with assassinations. For this game mode i made a map called "Cube" Where is a really huge collections of cubes to look like a larger cube. This also with a lot of people is fun.

The third and final game i made was an unnamed one, It can only be played on maps where you have a line of sight on every one. The objective is to kill as many people as you can. However no body can move and every one has random weapons. Its also insta gib. The winners are usually the ones with the focus rifle.

I think i may call it "Lockdown"
I have recently made one a lot like that that I am planning on putting on fileshare as soon as I get another gold account, it is Plinko extreme. you go down a steep hill in a warthog and have to aviod killballs while bouncing off from blocks in the right way to get into a narrow corridor. if you miss the corridor there is no way to get back up the hill in the warthog and you will either have to ditch it and walk up or crash into more killballs.
The narrow coridoor has a fusion coil gauntlet based on my other level "Gauntlet Impossible" what I still have to put on fileshare, you can only get through it with great timing in a warthog.

joejoe30000

Legend of Altera
I made an awesome one once, it looked really cool, and had an amazing elevator...but it played terribly, it is much harder to make a good multiplayer map than people think.
It is much harder, unless you are given great vision. My maps are almost all Obstical course maps, other than S.A.K.S. Headquarters, Coloseum of Kill, Waterlogged, and Superman (has nothing to do with superman I just couldn't think of a name).
Colloseum of kill is truly evil, there are fusion coils dropping from the cieling constantly all over the place and a bunch of other stuff. If you get killed by the fusion coils you lose points as is standard Slayer.