Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Hamlet] Shipwreck Cove

Darko

Lord of Altera
Settlement Name: Shipwreck Cove
Mayor: SallyPirate
Town Assistants: [1] Vestigial_Limb
Current Wealth: 177,700.00
X: -768 Y: 64 Z: -4399
Population: 8
Link to location on map: N/A

Daily Tax Rate: No tax
Cheapest Plot Cost: No set plots
Biggest Plot Cost: 0

Description / Introduction: The Shipwreck Cove is where a large and ancient ship was discovered, the mast already worn into shreds and the wood rotting. However to a pirate, it is the perfect place to hide goods and live. This is a pirates paradise.

Only scallywags and sea dogs allowed! ...and wenches.

The Cove is meant to be RP only, though most of the time it's inactive so it's hard to keep it that way. It will hopefully be a pure RP town one day.

Shipwreck Cove Rules and Building Information
As of right now, Building is restricted to the mayor and the town assistants. Given the way the town is laid out, there isn’t really room for every person to build a house, ect.

FAQ
1. Can I build a ship?
a. Ask the Mayor or Vestigial_Limb first, even then, likely not.

2. What is the Building Policy?
a. All newcomers to Shipwreck Cove receive a room in our Inn, with a private chest. With the size of the cove itself, there isn’t enough room for everyone to have their own house/shop.

3. Is there community Shared Items?
a. Yes, in a hidden room within the cove, this is unavailable to newcomers due to some mishaps/robberies.

Screenshots:

Residents: annukka, SallyPirate, Vestigial_Limb, Squidziod, Darkwolf, keodo. (The rest are inactive)

We're always looking for new crew members! Sign-up at anytime!

Simppa

Villager
Hey I would like to join but I've just applied...so I'm not in white list yet but I have some hope...So if I will be accepted can I be member of your hamlet?

Darko

Lord of Altera
Of course you can all join! The ship is the big one at the end of the docks to the right. Please post your MC user names so I can add you. And Benijim, welcome aboard!

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
Sally...
She was the true pirate-queen...
*Cries In A Corner*
Now we only have a pedo-bat living in the pirate-cave.
>.<

TemplarDeathKnight

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hi, I'm new and I'm looking for a Hamlet to join and this may be the one. My MC Username is
on Minecraft.net: NigHt7KiLl3r
hoolowworld.co.uk: TemplarDeathKnight