Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

harvey_norman [Approved]

Status
Not open for further replies.

centershot5

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:harvey_norman
2. Your real name:Stephen
3. Age:17
4. Gender:Male
5. Country:Australia
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?Yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I think the aspect is amazing and I have had little experience with it before but am really excited to get into it.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hey everyone, I'm harvey_norman. I've enjoyed playing minecraft for a bit over 1.5 years. I'm 17 and I'm from Australia. My interests are a lot of sports and drama. I enjoy reading and writing. I only got introduced to multi-player minecraft a few weeks ago when a friend told me about it. I found this server while searching for good medieval RPGs and I took a look at some videos about it and it was amazing. I can't wait to meet new people that were wise enough to join this awesome server and explore the world of hollow world.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Just the fact you guys who worked together to bring this all together have done an outstanding job.

Status
Not open for further replies.