Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hawckeh's Application [Approved - Itzzaboy]

Hawcey

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Hawckeh
2. Your real name: Alex
3. Age: 18
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Canada

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yep. I fully agree.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

Yea and I had a fun time doing so, I never done it on minecraft but I think it'd would be cool to try out.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Alex, from Canada I'm more of an athletic type, I do track and snowboard but I also like to play games like minecraft or Red Dead Redemption. I'm a pretty chill guy and friendly, I will be friendly to you aslong as you're friendly to me. In minecraft I like woodcutting and building small cottages and keep it simple, I also like fishing cause it's chill and looking for diamond. I got bored of all the other servers cause they always have one stupid mod that ruins the game for everyone and keeps interfering with you.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Don't have any, sorry. :l

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Go SenS Go

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes.

12. How did you find out about our server?
Using google, typed ''minecraft rpg''

B

Bellon the Wise

A little lack luster my friend. I would suggest looking at a few of the approved profiles to see the usual caliber of player we white list. We just need a little more.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
You just need to add more about yourself, the purpose of part 8 is so we can get to know you as a person and decide whether you would suit our server or not.

Also it means you aren't a total stranger when you first log in :p

Hawcey

Villager
Ok well irl I go to french school and I learned english from watching sponge bob xD and I am usually very active unless I'm doing competitions on the weekend, I love sand-box games like Minecraft and I would especially like playing on this server because of how organized you guys seem to be. I also play FPS like Call of duty and Battlefield and rpg like Fable and Fallout, I'm open to anyone aslong as they are nice to me and treat people with respect. I like watching the news and my fav tv show is probably Family guy or The office. I play on the xbox btw.