Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster Hearing for the creator

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
An intricate poster is laid and sent to the wealthy and noble, the colors and symbols of House Fi Faladiir are present
From there by word of mouth and by rumor to everyone else:

"For the tutelage, patronage and patience of their excellency, a priest of the creator, Korog. To teach his ways unto me to carry, I will offer steady payment of wealth as well as words of kindness of thine reputation onto my liege, Sankera Fi Faladiir, Custodian of the Shattered South, Lord of House Stirling."

Signed,
Kaar, servant to Lord Fi Faladiir
~ Wax seal of House Stirling, with the customs of Fi Faladiir ~

(Ooc)
Im looking for korog teacher on this character

Edouard2000

Lord of Altera
A small poster has been attached to the board beneath the announcement. At the top is a black stamp of the Silver Moon Forge.
Silver Moon Forge Stamp.png
"My name is Edger Kress, owner of the Silver Moon Forge located in Veraci. Taught my craft by the famous and skilled, late Akasha Cerridwen. I'm a citizen of Veraci and a long follower of Korog. I am one of the few that were lucky enough to learn about the Allfather from Kharuz Thordil Barumur. A profound smith and blessed of Korog. I cannot promise to be as knowledge as Kharuz Barumur but I am confident that I can teach what I know abouth the Allfather, and whatever I do not know. I can promise I will find it out and we can learn together. This invintation is not just to Kaar, servant of Lord Fi Faladiir. But is an open invintation to all who are curious to learn of Korog, the Allfather and God of Craft."

Signed,
- Edger Kress, Owner of the Silver Moon Forge.

Si10k

Official Alteran
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
si10k
si10k
Legend
1703614349757.png
[!]

A letter was sent back towards House Fi Faladiir from The Korog Clergy with a wax seal from an owl.
"My name is Faith Meadow,

I believe we have met before. If you still wish to join The Allhammer guild you may. As a clergy is still being set up by one of the priests, Edger Kress assistance. The Owner of the Silver Moon Forge is currently seeking an apprentice. If you wish to continue and learn more. We eagerly await your letter to accept. Seek my out if you need assistance.

- Signed, Priestess Faith Meadow"

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
[!] A pooster bears the mark of Candlewood [!]

Kaar,

Ah remember yae from yer time that yae spent among us in mae forge.

Yae were ah material in its raw an' unrefined state then. Ah watched yae make many things in mae forge, an' ah got a glimpse intae thae material yae would become.

And ah was greatly disappointed.

Yae make things it is true, perhaps enough to impress Korog himself, but yae lack ah inventors spirit, an ah creative mind. In yae many months with mae, ah didnae see yae consistently experiment with thae materials tha' ah provided fer yae. Yae stuck tae thae instruction, an didnae deviate to learn thae material yae handled.

Sah no, ah will nae help yae in this request at this time. Yae are nae wha' ah am lookin' fer in a student. Ah master of a forge shouldnae spend time refining material if he deems thae material lacking, and thae same is true in ah teacher for ah student.

Ah encourage yae tae do more than make things. Seek tae experiment with thae material yae have got an' learn how thae material responds tae different pressures an' applications beyond thae standard.

- Oleg of Candlewood, Curator of Circle of the World

OOC translation:
No :(

Last edited: