Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hearthstone

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
So this game is fun.

I've been playing it since open beta was announced, and before this watched all of Totalbiscuit's fifty-something videos of Hearthstone arena runs. I've also watched a goodly portion of Trump's things on it, Kripparian's as well, and I still suck at the game.

S'main thingy\reason for making this thread is that I want to know if any of you other lot play it, and if so your names on it. :p I'm pretty sure I've stumbled upon someone from Arcturus, and Kvothe, but uh.. figure I'm not the only one who's played it.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Spearhorn (hashtag however you do them on a mac)2740, started playing the other day, its no magic the gathering but its not bad.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Gotta love it when a deck combos out perfectly letting you turn a 2/2 pretty decent creature into a raging 15 damage monstrosity =L
Also managed to draw like 10 cards in one turn earlier with this deck using buzzards and unleash the hounds together, totally wrecked him that guy xD

cccccombo!.png

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Gotta love it when a deck combos out perfectly letting you turn a 2/2 pretty decent creature into a raging 15 damage monstrosity =L
Also managed to draw like 10 cards in one turn earlier with this deck using buzzards and unleash the hounds together, totally wrecked him that guy xD

View attachment 41848
I will just ignore that oasis snapjaw and congratulate the succes on the hyena

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
I will just ignore that oasis snapjaw
It's called not having enough cards to use anything else in its place xD
that said it comes in hand when you have a houndmaster handy to make it a 4/9 with taunt =L

spagbog

Lord of Altera
So, err, I definitely haven't been spending my entire life on this game...

Heheh,
Heh.

I'm kinda addicted.

Started off as always playing Priest, but at the moment I'm really enjoying Druid and Paladin.
Spagbog#2951, on the EU Servers

spagbog

Lord of Altera
Just played a Holy Wrath with am Molten Giant for a turn 5 victory. Unfortunately, I don't know how to take a screenshot, but you'll just have to trust me :p

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
Hunter/swarm is my deck, it is unconventional but it gets the job done, oh i have a decent warlock and pally deck too.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
I mostly just play a run-of-the-mill average Paladin deck. But damn gimmicky priests are the funnest way to be an arse.

spagbog

Lord of Altera
Much better game.

Cards are overrated!
Guys.
They should make...
Magic the Gathering: Knights of the Old Republic.

It'd be great! You could have a Mon Calamari deck, for instance, with lots of synergy between the races. I'm not sure how colours would work, but a Star Wars trading card game would be great.

Nevermind, there already is one.