Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hellatious' Application [ Accepted - Jase ]

Hellatious

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Hellatious

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from? What is your time zone?
United States / PST

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define meta-gaming and power-gaming?
Meta-gaming is the use of OOC knowledge in character. This information can take the form of stories told OOC, experiencers on alts, and things of the sort.
Likewise, Power-gaming is the use of excessive force and demand during roleplay encounters. This includes killing or crippling someone’s character in a single post without reply nor consent, mastering a skill with no IC practice, or even excessive rapid-fire posting to stomp out any who might oppose you.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
Being an artist, a roleplayer, and a general enthusiast of creative mediums, it is fair to say that I’ve dipped my toes into more than a few ponds. When I'm not busy creating, I can often be found playing games or watching films with friends. As of late we’ve gotten into Doctor Who alongside Sea of Thieves. Whilst times have been tough, I make it a point to push through. After all, given time and effort most things can get better.

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I was informed about Hollow World by a friend of mine, Entropy, who was in turn notified by a friend/group of hers.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Character Name: Kit (an alias)

Character Age: 10

Character Race: Lighthoof Caparii

Appearance:
Pale in complexion and boney in form, Kit stands at a menacing 4’9” tall. Atop this tiny terror’s head sits a mop of coiled copper, framing a pair of green-grey orbs that sit beside an oddly flat nose. When it comes to fur, she’s got plenty. The likes of which take on varying shades of a dull maroon.

Accu,Kit.png
Courtesy of me because I've yet to make the skin

Written Test:
It was early. So early in fact, that the sun had only just begun to peek over the mountains who slumbered but a few kilometers away. It was here that a collection of travelers had made camp the night before. Not far from the trickling creek that called this valley it’s home. Lining it’s wandering banks, long grass stood. Each blade dusted in glimmering dew. Chatting idly to one another, the crooked song of two starlings filled the air. Sat in the distant form of a twiggy birch tree.

It was quiet. Almost peaceful, even. If only it hadn't been for little Kit.

Wading upstream through knee deep water, this little Caparii was on the hunt. The mission was simple. All she needed to do was locate more snails. After all, who else was going to convince more residents to join her snail village? But alas, some hooligan seemed to have already scoured these banks.

Disregarding the fact that she had been the only one to visit this part of the stream, Kit continued her search. Under rocks, between blades of grass. Heck, even on her own hooves. She looked everywhere for her next friend. It was only when she discovered a fallen log parting the water’s flow that she gasped.

Terrance?!” She cried out, awestruck and borderline devastated by who she had found.

It was none other than her quietest tenant. A fat snail with a pretty streak of red running through his massive shell. He was never a snail to cause trouble. But here he sat, among three other snails innocently waving his eyestalks about.
Kit rushed over to stand next to the log, nearly toppling over as she blurted out, “Terrance, I.. I thought you agreed to be part of /my/ village?!

Terrance paused as Kit drew near, his eyestalks slowly cringing away from the noisy child.

No- no.. I thought you were better than this Terrance. But now look at you! Did they- please tell me they took you against your will?!” Kit was of course referring to the three smaller snails that sat around Terrance, already having hidden away in their shells.

Following suit, Terrance continued to withdraw into his shell.

Ah-hah! I knew it! Don’t worry Terrance-” Cutting herself off half way through her sentence, Kit’s tone fell to a hushed whisper before she continued, “I’ll save you from these hooligans.

She had to act fast. After all, Terrance’s life was on the line. Starting off strong, Kit surprised the first snail with a stern flick. This sent him careening off of the log and into the water with a crisp ‘plop’. Not allowing his partner in crime to react, Kit brought both her hands down around him. Trapped under cupped hands, the second snail had no hope.

That is, not without the trio’s wild card. Being the crazy bastard he was, the third snail peeked out of his shell.

Oh No!” Kit cried out once more upon seeing the third snail begin to crawl towards Terrance, surely trying to end the poor old snail before he could escape. Whether it was of desperation for her friend or the rent he had failed to pay, Kit took a deep breath. The likes of which she loosed frantically in the offending snail’s direction. By some miracle of chance, it worked! Startled by the sudden gail, the third snail withdrew back into its shell.

It was at this point in her rescue mission that a voice cut through the otherwise quiet morning. “Accu? It's time to eat. Where are you?”

Terrance, we’ve gotta go!” Kit warned, snatching the poor old snail up before turning tail to flee. It was breakfast time. And nobody was allowed to miss breakfast time.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.