Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hiring (could be temp) characters for event

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
You certainly don't need to pay me anything-

But my moor elven character, while not being a temp character, would ICly love to land a temporary servants work for this banquet :D

Mryosi

Lord of Altera
You certainly don't need to pay me anything-

But my moor elven character, while not being a temp character, would ICly love to land a temporary servants work for this banquet :D
That's great!
Possible to role-play it tomorrow?

Tarron

Lord of Altera
My 15 year old character would absolutely work as a servant- so long as he doesn't die! :p And providing that you'd hire a young guy.

Mryosi

Lord of Altera
My 15 year old character would absolutely work as a servant- so long as he doesn't die! :p And providing that you'd hire a young guy.
I don't mind someone young- however I can't 100% guarantee that he won't die as there is going to be some violence at the event, however I can tell you that there are absolutely no plans to hurt any of the staff or guests - but your character might do something stupid..

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
I may and I stress this /may/ be able to come as Ignus if you not to worried about the age appearance of your guard. Its just that recently I've been allergic to mornings but i may be able to sort that out

Tarron

Lord of Altera
I don't mind someone young- however I can't 100% guarantee that he won't die as there is going to be some violence at the event, however I can tell you that there are absolutely no plans to hurt any of the staff or guests - but your character might do something stupid..
I'm totally down for it, then!

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
I may and I stress this /may/ be able to come as Ignus if you not to worried about the age appearance of your guard. Its just that recently I've been allergic to mornings but i may be able to sort that out
Update I am almost certainly able to make it, likely the only probs will be if we have a family thing on that I don't know of

Mryosi

Lord of Altera
This evening after I eat dinner. Which is around 7 or so my time (EST).
I'm actually off for today, we could do it tomorrow!
Update I am almost certainly able to make it, likely the only probs will be if we have a family thing on that I don't know of
The guard position was actually kind of taken- however is there anything else your character could do that might be helpful?

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Still totally down for this - Let me know when? :D

Mryosi

Lord of Altera
@Michcat @Tarron
The event is tomorrow and apparently time-zones are a bummer!

If you could send me a PM, comment here or even send me a message on skype next time you are on would be awesome!
(my skype is yosiskype2)