Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished History Lessons With a Very Old Man

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Beginning in 20 minutes at 8:00 PM today, Blessday, 14th of Fogwater, outside the Crossroads' Inn, questions may be asked and questions may be answered at a small gathering hosted by Lord Archaeus Fronte. All are welcome and no subjects are off limits, although Archaeus's knowledge may be limited in some areas. If you are interested at all in the following subjects, please, do attend! It will give you great opportunity to learn more about this beautiful world we share.

-The Exodus
-The Corruption
-The Gods
-Wars
-Noble Houses' History
-Geographical History
-Elementals
-The Planar Infinity
-Heroes and Legends
-People of Note
-General Questions
-Archaeus's Experiences and Adventures

I invite you all personally to come and cherish the lovely evening we have by joining me to have your questions answered. I'd prefer people to remain polite of others and all attendees get along, though I cannot stop anybody from being rude. So long as you follow the Divine Law and remain peaceful in the protected lands, you will not be harmed or threatened for your questioning or interests! Not by me, at least.

This gathering will be hosted in honor to Silas, patron god of wisdom; in the name of Ignis Synnove, the goddess of Truth. Though both deities are politely asked not to show up.

Last edited:

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Mfw Azure lied to this man in a very dangerous situation last time he saw him and thus would avoid him.

This is my life.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
DON'T REMEMBER THIS DANGEROUS SITUATION THUS DON'T REMEMBER THIS LIE THUS YOU ARE WELCOME HERE FRIEND
This probably counts as Meta on some level or at least breaking of character but what the heck. At least its something to do.

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Wondering what @Lannis was doing there...
Aaaabsolutely nothing. (No really- there was a gun and Lannis jumped it, kindly disregard that. Apologies for disruption.)

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Aaaabsolutely nothing. (No really- there was a gun and Lannis jumped it, kindly disregard that. Apologies for disruption.)
Oh....I acutlly didn't know there was anything going on. I was actully going to get you a jug of water when you vanished. Opps?

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
can you tell us about the Golden Crusade? The fall of the Assassins Guild? ect?
The latter I can, indeed. Any and all that isn't obviously a guarded secret, like weapons of mass destruction, I can indeed. Unfortunately though I arrived at the tail end of the golden crusade and only knew Magnus for a short time :(

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Any folks wishing to know what happened here but weren't able to attend can follow Here . It is formatted and cleaned up version of my chat logs from when Azure was within RP range of the event. @Lady Alec helped immensely with this as formatting and editing logs can get tedious. We started out with a 33 page monstrosity that was quickly edited down to that size. I edited out most minor interactions and especially emotes. What remains flows a bit more naturally as a conversation.

An IC book will likely be written about this and placed in the libraries of Zima'maloj, and Alpen. Or you could contact me for your chance to get a copy. The book will still be further revised and have Azure's IC perceptions, distrusts and views slanting the information provided here so fair warning. I'll bump this when I have it done.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Books are complete and available for purchase IC. OOC just give me a book and quill and you can have your very own copy. It's a two volume set. I wanted to name them something cool, clever or funny however I was forced to go serious and boring thanks to character limits. History Vol I & II. Come and get 'em.