Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hobbyhound - Application [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobbyhound

Villager
1. Hobbyhound

2. Hugo

3. 22

4. Male

5. Sweden

6. Yes I have read the Tome of Citizenship (everything except the part about building my own town anyway)

7. I do love to roleplay. I've done a lot of it before in Star Wars Galaxies as well as in Renaissance Kingdoms which is a web browser based RP game. It has been a few years now, though. In RP I believe it can be equally fun to be part of a great crowd or group (a soldier in a troop of soldiers, say) as it is to go adventuring on my own or in a very small group.

8. I am a Business and Economics student at Uppsala University in Sweden (among other things I've studied economic history which included a lot of medieval stuff). I like playing tennis, watching asian movies and reading about economics and international politics. I consider myself an economics nerd. Cooking has been a pretty large part of my life since I started university. Basically I've improved a lot, at the beginning I could barely make pasta but now I can cook some pretty advanced Chinese food, sometimes without a recipe! Other than Minecraft I play Starcraft II and Europa Universalis III. Since I'm using a mac my possible game choices are quite few, unfortunately. I'm a pretty relaxed (read: lazy) guy, I like a good discussion but am not much for small talk. Also I like cookies way more than chocolate.

9. Sorry, no pictures. To be honest I'm relatively new to Minecraft and have only been playing for two weeks or so. I'm not the kind of person who will finish a house just to be done with it though - I will keep reworking it until I'm satisfied. Although I may not be able to give any huge contributions to the game in the beginning, I will be careful not do anything that might make it worse in any way.

10. My English is almost as good as my Swedish so I don't believe that should be an issue.

11. I am aware of the perils of black magic and will do my utmost to remain a subject to the creator and the light.

Status
Not open for further replies.