Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming "Hold the Line"

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
*A poster hangs from the board at the Crossroads and wherever the hell a character would need it to see it, ain't really mind. It's in simple enough type, with brief message and signature.*

"On behalf of Captain Lynnet, I have been approved to request aid from those martially inclined to thin the abnormal population of foul monsters he has found upon his latest landing in the Sorrowlands. I fear I am an impecunious man, and can offer little for services beyond adventure and the profound joy of companionship. Meet within the Crossroads upon the twenty-first of Springrise, at early eve.
-Captain Andres Alderson"

(tl;dr casual PvE event that coincides handily with the new sorrows map, just somethin' fun to do. Will lead to a good spot IC, and then throw as many mobs at y'all as you can handle.)
21st of March, at around 5:00 PM EST.

The Courier

Lord of Altera
*A poster hangs from the board at the Crossroads and wherever the hell a character would need it to see it, ain't really mind. It's in simple enough type, with brief message and signature.*

"On behalf of Captain Lynnet, I have been approved to request aid from those martially inclined to thin the abnormal population of foul monsters he has found upon his latest landing in the Sorrowlands. I fear I am an impecunious man, and can offer little for services beyond adventure and the profound joy of companionship. Meet within the Crossroads upon the twenty-first of Springrise, at early eve.
-Captain Andres Alderson"

(tl;dr casual PvE event that coincides handily with the new sorrows map, just somethin' fun to do. Will lead to a good spot IC, and then throw as many mobs at y'all as you can handle.)
21st of March, at around 5:00 PM EST.
God dammit- I'd love this but I'm busy in Breakwater. *SCREAMING*

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
So every event for the past week has been time to coincide with dinner on my end. Will we be able to join up late?

Nvm I'm good can make it.

Last edited: