Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Holloworld Character Artwork By Raider6504

Do you like these pictures?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Told you it would be a good idea to make your own thread for your artwork :D Your work is great :D

RAIDER6504

Hollows Explorer
My ankle's fine, and thanks Poof. It's like the universe doesn't want me to do Machy. Every time I sit down with a pencil and paper to begin, something bad happens! Rrggh! I'm just going to wear rugby pads and carry a chainsaw everywhere. Then, maybe I'll be able to.

RAIDER6504

Hollows Explorer
I am actually using graphite and ink. And no, no arteries were sliced, I just got some cuts on my ankle and foot. Fine now, though.

Erlewis

Lord of Altera
Character Name: Erlewis

Picture Type (Choose One): Portrait

Color: No

What pose do you want him/her in? Doesn't really matter if it's a portrait.

Facial Expression: smiling slightly

Mood: neutral

Attachments

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Character Name: Erlewis

Picture Type (Choose One): Portrait

Color: No

What pose do you want him/her in? Doesn't really matter if it's a portrait.

Facial Expression: smiling slightly

Mood: neutral
I'm afraid it might take a while though, he's busy pwning the universe with a chainsaw. ;)

Erlewis

Lord of Altera
Nah, that's fine. Although, I must say, a chainsaw is an ineresting tool of pwnage. I usually prefer a brightly coloured lampshade, or an electric guitar with three of its strings snapped.

Also, I am really looking forward to seeing Machy's!

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Nah, that's fine. Although, I must say, a chainsaw is an ineresting tool of pwnage. I usually prefer a brightly coloured lampshade, or an electric guitar with three of its strings snapped.

Also, I am really looking forward to seeing Machy's!
Fair enough, but what guy doesn't want to see a girl dressed in skimpy clothing?

RAIDER6504

Hollows Explorer
Anyway, I figured out that full-body pics aren't working as well as I thought they would because the toaster cam squishes everything together cuz they have to be smaller. Sorry.

Attachments

Erlewis

Lord of Altera
Anyway, I figured out that full-body pics aren't working as well as I thought they would because the toaster cam squishes everything together cuz they have to be smaller. Sorry.
Machy looks amazing! Good job on that. I wanted to ask if you had a printer that doubled as a scanner, cuz you could use that to put the pictures on the InterWebs... I then realized that everyone is a great deal smarter than my usual trains of thought, and realized that if you had a scanner you probably would be using it.

Looking forward to seeing mine, as soon as you finish up with that chainsaw!

Status
Not open for further replies.