Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hollowworld Band??

Matto225

The White Mage
Drums will ofc need to be mic'd unless we have digital drums banging out a beat . . .
I can do either, but tbh the quality is better from the drum machine, since I don't have a proper set up for mic'ing my drums - just one placed centrally.
In other words, can happily (attempt) to supply drums through the drum machine!

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I've got a busy few weeks coming up, but hopefully during the summer holidays' later stages we'll have had something finished. :)

As for the name, I'll let Sherbzz decide.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I've been Kid-A-ing over the last few days, but I've connected In Rainbows to "The Last Of Us."

I often make connections between albums and things. For example, Take That's latest album "Progress" is heavily connected by myself with Charlie Higson's novels in "The Enemy" series.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Yeah!

Now, we do know that it can't be as simple as singing over teamspeak or Skype. It'll be properly arranged with recording things that have been put together and compiled properly. It's an idea very much in its alpha stages, but I'm actually excited to see if we can put some music together well. If you're interested, get in touch with me either over Skype (Smithey658) or on this thread, but expect having to show us a bit of what you can do on Teamspeak!

P.S.

Sherbzz

Tell me what you need, this is my youtube channel with both my own songs and covers: http://www.youtube.com/user/BartMesmanguitar/videos