Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hollowworld Band??

Sherbzz

Stop worrying, Everything is OK..
No im not singing, that will spoil it..
Im just getting people motivated!
I think Abbey or mady or both should sing..
We need to chose a song and all work with the same song location if on utube..
Decide what key as Faelin said and record.
Yoda are you gunna be director and splice them together?

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Please, please, please choose a simple one to start with.
We can do Bohemian Rhapsody some other time. :p

apollo6000

Lord of Altera
If you need like actual instruments apollo has tuba. Then again Tuba doesn't work in the average non-traditional bands :p

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
I USED to be part of some elite choir thing (Chamber Choir, not idea what it was, except we were told we were the best in the school, of around 2000) about 20 of us...
Haven't sung properly in about.. 3 years :D
But I can play piano and a little drums.. drums not too well though. I can obtain high-end musical recording/other stuff things, my aunt owns 2 large music shops
I hope.. anyway.. if she is feeling generous..

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I'm more than happy to direct. It seems like a wonderful project to take part in and I've never done anything like it before! I'll see what I can do over the next few weeks.

Would anyone like to suggest some music compiling software that doesn't need money? Or perhaps a certain method of things to do? If not I'll search the internet, I'm just wondering if anyone has any suggestions.

Teeke

Lord of Altera
I have quite ab it of software I wouldn't mind sharing . . .
But how are we going to handle recording?
Do people have mics? Mixing boards? Etc....

Yoda

Lord of Altera
That, sadly, is the only thing we won't really be able to share with each other (excepting instruments) .

Any recording thingies are, of course, vital.

Teeke

Lord of Altera
For guitars/basses/vocals most people can go directly into the pc.
Or can go through the amp first, and then pc.
Drums will ofc need to be mic'd unless we have digital drums banging out a beat . . .

Teeke

Lord of Altera
An important note, and something to consider the entire time any project like this is going around, is timing.
I mean: keeping the beat.
We'll have to play against a metronome or other time keeping device, and at the same bpm
elseif the music will be unable to jive together.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
An important note, and something to consider the entire time any project like this is going around, is timing.
I mean: keeping the beat.
We'll have to play against a metronome or other time keeping device, and at the same bpm
elseif the music will be unable to jive together.
Undastwwd!