Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

HollowWorld Twisted Treeline Competition

On which date do you want the competition to be hosted?

• 6th - 7th of April

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • 13th - 14th of April

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 20th - 21st of April

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
HollowWorld2.png
Welcome Summoners of Hollowworld to the Twisted Treeline Competition.

The Battleground
The HollowWorld Tournament will be held on the Twisted Treeline. The format of the matches is a Draft. This means each team will receive the standard three champion bans then begin crafting their own, diabolical team composition. The event will be hosted on the EUW server - this mean's players MUST PLAY ON AN EUW ACCOUNT WITH ATLEAST 16 CHAMPIONS. The games will be spectated and be shoutcasted by our lovely and sexy folks, MrTeamSparky and Itzzaboy!

Eligibility
There is one bracket (Two brackets if there are more then 4 teams). Each team are divided into 3 players each with atleast 16 champions. Once we have 4-8 teams, we will divide the teams into equal skill level and names.

Process and Details
The teams have to have one member send in their Team Name, their full team roster with in-game names, and the primary roles of each team member when sign-ups begin will officially be signed up for the tournament. Please send this information to QriOrianna@hotmail.com, and you will receive a confirmation email for a successful entry. Remember, sign-up emails sent before registration begins will not be considered and the team will have to apply again during the scheduled time frame.
Days before the tournament, another email will be sent to the teams to double-confirm their sign-up and that all teammates will be available for the tournament on that weekend. Please reply to fully confirm your participation!.
We anticipate games to run about 30min, and we would greatly appreciate it if competing teams would be ready at least 30min before their scheduled match! A no-show 10min after time started = auto-win for the other team. We will also be disappointed in you.

Teams
  1. Team Maple Co.
  2. Delicious Pandas
  3. Pink Mattaussies
Schedule
CLOSED

Anithola

Lord of Altera
okay il start powerleveling my smurf then to acquire both some mastery points and champions, dont think il manage to get runes before the event though, but my pure awesomeness will compensate :3

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Log in > Click to browse store > Other > Transfer to EU West > 2600 RP ( my first one was free, i dont know if your is)

You are welcome :)

Anithola

Lord of Altera
What? :( Thats lame, so when you said you requested a transfer you sent them a ticket? is that what you meant? :p

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Yeah im using my alt for the competition as well, since my main and ranked team is on west :p Too bad i dont have runes, but.. meh.. il do my best :D

Status
Not open for further replies.