Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rumor Holy Canon of Jishrim

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
[ HOLY CANON OF JISHRIM ]

Through the vast expanse of countless ages, the Holy Canon of Jishrim has been meticulously woven from the words of the devoted. Its pages cradle an abundant treasure of supplications, tales, verses, and ancient sagacity, carried across time for the benefit of generations yet to come.

However, akin to the reverberations of eras long past within the dominion of Altera, as each religious sect ascends and wanes or divides into manifold branches, each compiles its unique version of the Holy Canon. While the individual tomes within the Holy Canon generally remain unaltered, the sequence and quantity of volumes within the compendium diverge as time inexorably advances. Often, the sects remain unaware or resistant to the existence of alternative interpretations within this sanctified repository or remain oblivious to the creation of new volumes.

Below is the record of the current Holy Canon(s) of Jishrim as they stand, as well as their relationship with one another.

Holy Jish Canon (2).png

(Each splotch represents a book within the Holy Canon, with an in-game book and quill version. Tomes marked [Rumored] are IC tomes, but do not exist in-game as of yet.)​

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
I have had this on my mind for a while, so I thought I'd share this with everyone...

It essentially is the literary divergence of the Jish holy canon based on the constant in-fighting in ages past. Let me know if it's not quite accurate or misleading.

Also, I want more Jishrim books, so if you have any gimme!
(Especially if you had a Jish character who wrote something that should exist somewhere here OR you know of jish cults operating before 2016)!!!

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This is such a unique and fresh idea. I love it!
I'm also honored to see Khorug's work included in such a significant moment in time. :D