Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Holy City] Harlaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

tauronimo

Lord of Altera
Application:
profile name: tauronimo
Rp name: Archbishop Tembar Mallor
what would you like to do in the holy city?: Preach and pray the Word of Might.
Consider this my formal reply to Valonyx' proposition

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Application:
profile name: tauronimo
Rp name: Archbishop Tembar Mallor
what would you like to do in the holy city?: Preach and pray the Word of Might.
Consider this my formal reply to Valonyx' proposition
great, i look forward to this, Bishop of Might!

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
By the end of this week, traveling to Harlaus will be done through the Heaven's Reach harbour.
To do this, we need to have a ship in HR and in Harlaus so we can place the portals.
The HR Builders Guild can even provide you with a fantastic ship if you want to.
Please let me know where you want to have the ship and we will place it.

(you will need to have a port/harbor though...)

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
-NEWS-

I have decided to instead of continue the building of the town, i would like all our resources and money to now go to the funding and building of the Golden Castle.

EDIT: forget about that, instead focus on the port.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Please check my latest post on the Golden Crusade thread, it will be important for the future of harlaus.

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
I'm buying sandstone so if you have any surplus from this town please visit my chestshop near the desert portal in the EF

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Looks good, Bishop. It sticks to the architecture of the town (Being open) but also protects us from enemies. I like it, and I'll personally help the build!

tauronimo

Lord of Altera
Me and Elazar have been working on resources for some walls. Sadly, we're restricted by not having enough plots at the moment, so until we sort that out it currently looks like this - 2012-09-16_13.15.09.png

I would like to nominate myself as lead designer to finish it. I've already got turret designs ready.
Also, I vote for the land past the Guard's Knee (left side of the image) as the plot for the keep.

The idea I have for placement of walls is visible here. Note my suggestion for placement of the keep in gold.

Uten navn.gif

(On a more bitchy note, would you raise the standard of your home please John ((Coolbox?)) - cobblestone in general doesn't look very nice.)

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Nice ideas, but to further continue town development, i would think that we could do several ''Districts'' like this so we are not limited by the walls.

The current part of the town would become the market/lower town district, where we could also build farms.
to the right, we could make a high-pitched residential part with high and more costly houses and manors,
to the left, start the military district. to the north would lead to the Port i wish to build myself.
Nice wall design, i like your ideas, i name you guys lead designers of the inner town wall project. ;)

About the space for the golden Castle, i was thinking of a larger project that we would build farther in the military district. With hilter, i was thinking of building hanging gardens at your yellow square spot.

tauronimo

Lord of Altera
Sounds very nice, had no idea the ambitions were so clear!

Also I just noticed I am in the image of the map. A-list ahyeah

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
I like to think that our ambitions are just popping up at random times :)
One thing leads to another. You build a wall and suddenly you have districts.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
sorry for the recent inactivity, been playing a lot of League of legends with RL friends on Us servers.
Ill post here the next projects for the city, because i think no one really knows what is the next step to take.

-Finish the market town wall.
-Build the port
-start building slums/taverns/small markets around the port.
-Start the construction of the defences of the soon-to-be-built military district
-build a farm near the port.

Status
Not open for further replies.