Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

House Takeshi Character Artwork

Prince of the Rock

Loyal Servant of Altera
Are you a member of House Takeshi? Are you tired of just imagining what your character looks like? Well fear not, sweet friend, for Ominous_Walrus is here! I am going to start working on rp character portraits and pictures for anyone who is interested. If you ARE interested sand me a message with
A. Your RP name
B. A small bio and your characters behaviors
C. A physical description of your character
D. Any pose or environment you would like your character to be in
Now I will try my absolute best on these pictures but I can't guarrantee that they're gonna be DiVinci's or Picaso's, so my price will be a modest 500 radiants. So what are you sitting there for? Call now!

P.S. If these pictures are successful, I will eventually open this up to the entire community.

Aerogor

Loyal Servant of Altera
RP: Aerogor
Bio and Behaviors: Hates warfare after seeing its damages. He is a farmer.
Appearence: Pretty much this skin, but is leaner and less jagged than most Earthspawn and doesn't have a bulging jaw. http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/fushigi-style-orc-rogue---light-green-skinned/
Setting/Pose: Preferably in a wheat field looking at something ominous in the sky while holding his cloak in one hand like my avatar and an iron hoe (server texture) in the other.

(And yes, I'm in Takeshi.)