Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming Housewarming | 12th March, 6EST [Public]

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

H O U S E W A R M I N G
━━━─── • ───━━━

Notices and rumours announce a housewarming party for Melarue, in the estate outside of Eldpoint. It specifically states all Vyres and unique individuals are welcome, as are gifts and plentiful drinks.
A circle with horns is marked upon the bottom of posters.

━━━─── • ───━━━

OOC:
It's a party. I'm not sure how to make it more interesting than just a hectic social gathering yet, so if you've ideas let me know.
I'll state it is a violent event just to allow for anything happening, though I do not expect it. Just be nice to each other OOC.

(If you plan to attend, please post/let me know so I can get an idea of the amount of people, may have to move things about. : ) )

DATE | 12th March. Saturday!
TIME | 6EST, roughly.
RATED | Violent, see above.

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I will likely attend! I do not know if it will be with Ev'ren or Amyre, yet, though

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
Updoot: not sure if I’ll make it back, friend group decided to watch the new angsty bat costume guy film

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
I'll hopefully try to make it as budding pyromaniac Maple :]

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Nudging this back an hour to 6EST as to help prevent some overlap with Rootwork and allow for some to attend who can't make it earlier. Apologies!