Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hunting

Scardrac

Felsummer

HUNTING
Obviously some people can't hunt. But for those who can,
Do you? Do you like it? What's your favorite game?
Just a bit of a thread to share hunting stories. Maybe them as a child or just recently
~Go~​

Last edited:

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Hunting other people as a game, or hunting animals for sport/food?

-K9

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Nah can't say I have, but we used to hunt friends... Like properly. I got a loan of my friends airsoft gun and turned one guys arm completely black from bruises..... And I have other stories that get more violent but that's for another day hehe.

-K9

xxSTARNOOBxx

Lord of Altera
Gosh Darn :I
I used to go hunting a lot with my friends Families (It was like a family outing :p), But I can't anymore....
I loved hunting. It was great- The only part is I sometimes felt sad for the animals... But eh, Tis' a part of life.
Of course, Being down here in North Texas, Theres not much to hunt but Foxes, Coyotes, Deer and Squirrel (Of Course Bunnies too o.o) But I really liked hunting Foxes... Even though they are my Favorite animal.
I'm Twisted.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
My father hunts alot, so I come with him sometimes. We mostly hunt for deer, elk or ( I dont know what they are called in English, basicly smaller than deer with white on their behinds ) Also he sometimes travel north to hunt for reindeer. Im not very good at the "waiting game" But i see how he and others find it exciting :p

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Do you lot hunt with guns, or more basic weapons?

-K9

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Lemme tell y'all about this them there time. (I went there)

>Was manhunt
>Hiding in 20~ ft tree
>Friend has black widow slingshot
>Jump down from about 15ft
>Land on the guy
>Punch him in the face
>Take his slingshot
>Shoot him in the gut
>Run away

Yeah. That's how I did.

-K9

xxSTARNOOBxx

Lord of Altera
Nice... :p
I hunt used to hunt with Guns, and towards the End of my Hunting times started branching out (Bows/Crossbows)
But I like Guns.
A lot.

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
Well, I use an old Gamo Hunter 4.5 with a 4x scope, for ranges above 30m, a wrist braced slingshot with 5.5 steel balls for close range, but beside that, since guns in Portugal are not as easy to aquire as in America, I can't go much further without a lot of paperwork, taxes and special licences.
I wish we had something like the second amendment in all Europe :\

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Never heard of wild cans?

"Cannuss Desertum," commonly referred to as Wild Cans or simply Cans o' cider are common in the fields and gardens all over the UK. It is common for them to attack humans and they are therefore usually shot on sight~

Aerogor

Loyal Servant of Altera
I like to hunt feral hogs. Still haven't given cross/bows a shot (see what I did there?) yet, though.